Lady GaGa Talks About Tattoos and Michael

a weird thing to bring up. ''i took a shower at neverland'' out of anything. okayy

her songs are okay..i hate her performances of them though. um.

Totally over-rated. I've heard 2 tracks from her, which are pretty much identical to each other. Whats become of the music industry that every new female act has to prance around in next to nothing and be as sexually suggestive as possible? That aint talent to me and doesnt float my boat, its a real turn off.

now my sister's going to be really happy.

The thing is with Lady Gaga is that she puts on the persona of what some say, wierd, sluttly whatever. but in the background, she works incredibly hard. Always trying out new things, always experimenting. You just have to listen to her acoustic, or the way she's writing music etc.

^^As if she is the only artist who tries out new things and work incredibly hard. lol

Lady GaGa... :lol: Ok... I think her ass is speaking...

I like some of her songs and I like that she seems to be a bit crazy. *hehe* Sometimes to me it is too oversexualized. but ok...let's see what she can bring up next time. I think she's got a potential to experiment things in the music industry. maybe. but that's another story...
this video is a bit...well... i think overrated is truely the right word. i think people say weird or stupid or funny things without meaning it like that. moreover to me that video doesn't include deeper and interesting information. :cheeky: the guy pushes this conversation without a reason. -_-and she seems not to really think about it.
*blabla* I am talking and talking...*hehe*

Back