Lady GaGa Talks About Tattoos and Michael

ds8989

Proud Member
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MTPWC3yCu-w&hl=ru&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MTPWC3yCu-w&hl=ru&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

she is so desperate to appear weird and different..... kinda like amy whinehouse

She didn't talk about MJ. She just mentioned something regarding a Neverland and/or Peter Pan tattoo. The radio DJ just randomly brings MJ & Neverland into the conversation. Weird!

This thread can be deleted, in my opinion.

I hate these type of women. Slutty and on top of that she's a stripper. bleeh! and the teenage girls want to be like her...

I don't like Lady Gaga on bit but, what's wrong with her being a stripper? I don't know if she is or not, never heard of that before, it just seems like a very prejudiced and judgemental thing to say. Is that how Michael inspires you to be like?

RS

Please write that she wrote I do not understand english.
And please explain the meaning.

She's horrible....well, her music that is. Is that what we call music nowadays? Come on now. And sorry , but her appearance most of the time is like...well...is she a whore? damn.

She's horrible....well, her music that is. Is that what we call music nowadays? Come on now. And sorry , but her appearance most of the time is like...well...is she a whore? damn.
How do I know that the forum should not offend anyone either

the first time I saw Lady Gaga was on Ellen DeGeneres show, that`s the only time I knew her, I like her ,she`s great :yes:
I thought she`ll be talking about Mike,I got excited to watch the video. lol:punk: thanks for posting ^^:clapping:

Never really cared much about her. She hasn't made any great real music.

her music is fun today - forgotten tomorrow.

dont get the sense lol they arent mentioning MJ directly
but i dont like her anyway..
i actually found it a bit negative what they said. but maybe i misunderstood sth.

i love her...very original in every way

she has said in interviews that she grew up listening to MJ's music

To me this is neither funny nor worth to mention. I mean, random comments like taking a shower at neverland and a peter pan tattoo in a lower reagion, please........ this is tasteless and not funny at all.

she is trying VERY hard to be weird and different and everyone likes it

MJ the genius is eccentric and he's condemned.

Stupid world

Hmm, she didn't say anything about MJ, she just kind of reacted to the guys random comments.. and her reactions didn't seem too positive either...

Back