La Roux Fixated By Jackson

A joke ? I don't think so, nothing is free, it's as if you told me that eminem did what he did just for fun without a look for the hurts he made, I don't remember that Michael had laughed. She should just have a little respect for him, she's just at the beginning of her career (perhaps the end too as many others) - Well ... that's my opinion :)

Look, she said she's a fan and was fascinated by him. People here said a lot worse stuff about Michael when he was alive and they WEREN'T JOKING.

It was an off the cuff, self deprecating remark... Perhaps English humour goes over some people's heads?

And saying that rock stars have mental health issues is NOTHING compared to Eminems antics. That analogy is WAY off.

She's a fan. Her favourite album is Off The Wall. Did the rest of the interview skip over everyone's heads because of a one liner that wasn't even negative toward him?

Again quit the arguing. Its something rock stars say about each other all the time. She didn't mean any offence.

I really dont care for her music myself
and she doesnt sound like much of an MJ fan
attributing his pop star status to mental health issues :no:
not due to the fact he was a musical genious

that kind of pissed me off :smilerolleyes:

I agree !

I have no idea who the heck she is supposed to be guess that's because I don't watch television nor do I listen to radio.

I think she didnt meant to be sound bad or anything,
some of you takes things too seriously

She was just stating how much she admires Michael :yes: may be she couldnt explain herself better, we all make mistakes... i mean....we're human

no. i have no trouble being tact when i am flattering somebody. just as i have no trouble being nasty, when i am not flattering somebody.

i appreciate all the people that love Michael, but i fail to understand how someone cannot choose their words carefully.

Michael did a great job of choosing words carefully. it can be done by all humans. if they want to.

Her music makes me want to crawl into a hole never to return. Yes, it's that bad.

besides the mental issue thing (well nobody's perfect) I agree with the article, and I like Laroux's music. There's a video on youtube where she says in an interviewthat she misses that MJ sound in today's music. She's right!

First I was like...

Awesome_Face_bigger_bigger.png

But then I was like...

raaage.jpg

*rolls on floor laughing* Bwahahahahahaha!!!

I agree with sloride. Maybe it's a phrase that rockers use. I wish I knew who she was though. And I am for real, I do not know who she is.

Back