Kobe Bryant Mentions MJ on 'On-Air With Ryan Seacrest'

Victory2004

Proud Member
Kobe Bryant was on 'On-Air With Ryan Seacrest' on april 16 and when ryan asked what his daughter was in to he mentioned that his daughter just got in to michael watching thriller and mentioned she was terrified by the video and also his daughter talked on the phone briefly singing a little of 'smooth criminal' the 'annie are you ok?' part. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQtUdgRMDtE scroll to 5:49 or 5:50 and listen from there.

Awww she sounds so cute!!! :D

Though I didn't get the part where the radio guy said "How do you explain MJ to little kids?"

I think that was a little jab @ Mike...

SUCKER!!

Though I didn't get the part where the radio guy said "How do you explain MJ to little kids?"

SUCKER!!

that was Ryan

SUCKER!!

yep.. I agree it was a jab..but Kobe didn't let himself go there...loved that..

Seachrest is a bit of a jerk... reminds me some of MTV employees ...same time of mentality,,,

Kobe was going to testify for Michael too..if I am not mistaken.. but in the end..he wasn't needed..

Last edited:
that comment was really unnecessary. Idiot, sorry.

Anyway, the next MJ Fangeneration, "Annie are you okay?" .. ha ha cute:)

that comment was really unnecessary. Idiot, sorry.

Anyway, the next MJ Fangeneration, "Annie are you okay?" .. ha ha cute:)

no...ur name calling is unnecessary. u think ur apology is acceptable when u have an edit button? so obviously the apology was insincere...especially when we were only having a little basketball fun.

Last edited:
no...ur name calling is unnecessary. u think ur apology is acceptable when u have an edit button? so obviously the apology was insincere...especially when we were only having a little basketball fun.

I meant the comment where the radio guy said "How do you explain MJ to little kids?"… that comment is & was really stupid. My apology for the “idiot” was insincere or not – isn`t topic of discussion. Thanks.

Now thats what I like to hear.... MJ is makin fans at every age! She doesn't sound too old by the sounds of it. But that comment Ryan Seacrest made was out of line. He always has pissed me off, pfft oh well, good to hear about a brand new Michael fan!

Regardless of what he was implying, Ryan Seacrest is fruitier than MJ could ever be.

I meant the comment where the radio guy said "How do you explain MJ to little kids?"… that comment is & was really stupid. My apology for the “idiot” was insincere or not – isn`t topic of discussion. Thanks.

lol..well...it's hard to tell when you don't specify the quote you are referring to, in the quote feature, and have a post after somebody else's post, what you are referring to...using that feature keeps us out of unnecessary trouble with each other..and helps to keep us on topic...thanks.

i think Seacrest is enamored with MJ, but is envious at the same time, and sometimes that bitterness shows. lol. but i'm not excusing Seacrest for it. having said that, MJ mentions always help MJ...

i think Seacrest is enamored with MJ, but is envious at the same time, and sometimes that bitterness shows. lol. but i'm not excusing Seacrest for it. having said that, MJ mentions always help MJ...

You know...I've noticed that with a lot of people. The same people who will compliment MJ or praise him, or talk about how great his music is, and his incredible career, are the same people who will take a jab at him or say some stupid joke about him.

They know they love MJ, they can't resist it...but they're very envious at the same time, it's so painfully obvious! It just hurts them that they'll never be as successful as Michael!

MUAHAHAHAHA!! :D

Last edited:
Ryan is just angry that Kobe's daughter is not into that Miley Cyrus crap. MJ will always have the children as fans. Like MJ said, once you got the children, you got it. (Or something like that) What Ryan needs to do is come out of the closet because he is not fooling anyone. He is a Janet fan so I am not shocked by his ***** ass comment. MJ will never do his radio show and Ryan is pissed about that. I remember when Ryan had a tv show in 2004 and he was on Larry King Live and he said that he was trying to get MJ in his show but it did not happen. I would not be shocked if MJ turn him down. Smart move. ***** ass punk.

As for Kobe: I like the guy. Even though he is a Laker and I HATE the Lakers (hey, I am from Philly and we depised that team with passion.) he is a nice guy. I always liked the guy and I was very happy when the laughabel rape charges were dropped. I am glad that everything is going well in his life.

You know...I've noticed that with a lot of people. The same people who will compliment MJ or praise him, or talk about how great his music is, and his incredible career, are the same people who will take a jab at him or say some stupid joke about him.

They know they love MJ, they can't resist it...but they're very envious at the same time, it's so painfully obvious! It just hurts them that they'll never be as successful as Michael!

MUAHAHAHAHA!! :D
It's sometimes hard to understand those people.

Back