Klein files for bankruptcy

Glad about this. I'd prefer not to label it as karma though as I don't accept that bad things happening to people are always a payment for bad things they have done. How did MJ deserve allegations number 1, allegations number 2, death from Murray, and all the other shit he dealt with, karma? I don't think so. Anyway, suck eggs Klein

I know what you mean about the karma thing. But I like believing in it. It gives you a sense of comfort, thinking there is bad as well as good payback for things done in life.

It could be that all the good karma MJ built up figures into why he was acquitted. He had the whole state, not just the prosecutors, but the state and majority of the country, plus mass media squarely against him in 2005, but he was acquitted. Plus, despite the tragedies in his 50 years on this planet, I think very few of us if we live to 150 will experience the highs he did.

Klein can indeed suck eggs. That's all he can afford right now anyway. :hysterical:

I don't know what the income multipliers are to get a mortgage of $2.6m...is it about 5x annual income? So that would be about 1/2 million per year expected income after expenses (like taxes, paying your staff and business partner ...ooops). What was he charging for his treatments?

(I guess he would say 'clearly not enough', LOL)

Last edited:
When this man is involved............it's always a scam!!!!!!

Another one bites the dust
and another one gone
and another one gone

:rolleyes:

and another one gone
and another one gone

:rolleyes:

*sings along ....another one bites the dust another one bits the dust... :p :lol:

So... How am i supposed to feel about this? Right now what im thinking is ... Boohoo Cry me a freaking river.... later i'll think... another one bites the dust. What goes around Comes around and so on and so forth. This is the price you pay when someone who trusted in you dies by your sticky fingers as well.

Michael Jackson's Doctor Files For Bankruptcy
1/25/2011 6:48 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's doctor and longtime confidante, Dr. Arnie Klein -- one of the most successful docs in Bev Hills -- has filed for bankruptcy ... TMZ has learned.

Klein -- who filed his petition in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in L.A. -- claims debts between $1 and $10 million.

Klein -- a dermatologist with an enormous celebrity clientele including Cher, Elizabeth Taylor and Dolly Parton -- owes $80,000 to American Express, $127,000 to the IRS, nearly $2.6 million to City National Bank for a mortgage, $50,000 to one of his lawyers, $20,000 to the landlord of his office building, and $115,000 to Dr. David Rish, his medical partner.

Klein, who also owes nearly a quarter of a million bucks to medical suppliers, filed for Chapter 11 last Thursday.

Hmm, Klein talked and talked about Michael Jackson's finance in 2009 to tabloids instead of taking care of his own business. Afterwards his associates Bruce Ayers committed suicide, Klein almost burned himself in the house [source : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Arnold-Klein-rescued-fire.html#ixzz14GJOYz1k]
... and now bankruptcy... Well, there is a lesson to learn for Mr. Klein "never speak/share/sleep to/with tabloids".

Gee a lot of bad things happened to him. I am trying not to laugh because it is not nice--but it is hard not to. When will people learn that they should not do bad things to others that they will not like to be done to themselves? I think Kline has learned his lesson now. Oprah is learning hers now too, by the way. OWN is not doing well.

Lets see: Kline, Oprah, Bashit,...next Rabi Smelly?

of course! all of the "Friends" he had except a very few are real. These money grubbing assholes are getting what they deserve.

of course! all of the "Friends" he had except a very few are real. These money grubbing assholes are getting what they deserve.

Yes. You cannot keep a rich clientele if you are known to blab their medical treatments in the media. Klien forgot that and is now paying the price.

Should we send him food stamps?

no assisting that man would only show we care and personally i dont care what happens to him

Gee a lot of bad things happened to him. I am trying not to laugh because it is not nice--but it is hard not to. When will people learn that they should not do bad things to others that they will not like to be done to themselves? I think Kline has learned his lesson now. Oprah is learning hers now too, by the way. OWN is not doing well.

Lets see: Kline, Oprah, Bashit,...next Rabi Smelly?
I do not think this has anything to with "karma", it is just when you do not handle your business, is falls. I use to think some things were Karma but not any more. If things are karma, why did Michael die young from a drug that could have been avoided? Is that Karma? I think not. I am still trying to figure out why did this have to happen to good man. Klein was just stupid. ANd when you do stupid thing, stupid things happen.

Last edited:
I DO happen to believe in Karma....all these people who wronged Michael while he was here..and then ran to the tabloids and spread vicious lies about him after he died..they are all getting excactly what they deserve now. Ain't Life A Bitch?..:D

It was not MJ time to go. MJ's children are without a father.The reason MJ is not here today, is because of the careless, negligence careless incompetence of Murray. MJ is dead at the hands of Murray.....Prosecutor Walgren's

This tag line hurts me everytime I read it.

It was not MJ time to go. MJ's children are without a father.The reason MJ is not here today, is because of the careless, negligence careless incompetence of Murray. MJ is dead at the hands of Murray.....Prosecutor Walgren's

This tag line hurts me everytime I read it.
I am sorry..:hug:.....I dont mean to hurt anyone..a matter of fact..it hurts me to read it too....However..I KNOW for a fact that the defense reads our posts here....and if my post is read even ONE time and they see what it says...then it is worth it to me...its worth Murray seeing it each and everyday of his life.

Back