Klein files for bankruptcy

elusive moonwalker

Guests
Michael Jackson's Doctor Files For Bankruptcy
1/25/2011 6:48 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's doctor and longtime confidante, Dr. Arnie Klein -- one of the most successful docs in Bev Hills -- has filed for bankruptcy ... TMZ has learned.

Klein -- who filed his petition in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in L.A. -- claims debts between $1 and $10 million.

Klein -- a dermatologist with an enormous celebrity clientele including Cher, Elizabeth Taylor and Dolly Parton -- owes $80,000 to American Express, $127,000 to the IRS, nearly $2.6 million to City National Bank for a mortgage, $50,000 to one of his lawyers, $20,000 to the landlord of his office building, and $115,000 to Dr. David Rish, his medical partner.

Klein, who also owes nearly a quarter of a million bucks to medical suppliers, filed for Chapter 11 last Thursday.

He has nobody to blame but himself!

I bet he lost all of his HIGH-PROFILE clients when he opened his big mouth to the media regarding Michael. One by one, I bet they left him high and dry.

Looks like the "wheels are falling off Arnie." Can't say I'm surprised that's for sure.

problem is he has nothing to lose now so no doubt will be running his mouth about mj even more

He has nobody to blame but himself!

I bet he lost all of his HIGH-PROFILE clients when he opened his big mouth to the media regarding Michael. One by one, I bet they left him high and dry.

Looks like the "wheels are falling off Arnie." Can't say I'm surprised that's for sure.

ur right, and I remember u predicting this one and half years ago
problem is he has nothing to lose now so no doubt will be running his mouth about mj even more
unfortunately ur right 2

How many people from MJs circle have filed for bankruptcy yet...???

Without Michael they are nothing more than losers...

You people love TMZ.

Sad.

i get the info off other sites. i dont go on their site. fell free to find another source for the story and post it here.

This explains why he was running to the media with fake tabloid stories about MJ.....

I can't say I feel sorry for him.

well Klein's gravy train is gone so he didn't have a choice I guess. . He was charging MJ all kinds of insane amounts for so called 'injections'. We still don't know what he was doing to MJ.. I don't feel sorry for him at all

And a lot of his clients more than likely left him when he started running his mouth and talking about MJ

i get the info off other sites. i dont go on their site. fell free to find another source for the story and post it here.
Exactly, it's not a matter of loving something or in this case some site, but having no other option as a 'source'
unfortunately we as MJ fans are left with very little options when it comes to sources. And those TMZ bastards happen to be one of the few.

well Klein's gravy train is gone so he didn't have a choice I guess. . He was charging MJ all kinds of insane amounts for so called 'injections'. We still don't know what he was doing to MJ.. I don't feel sorry for him at all

And a lot of his clients more than likely left him when he started running his mouth and talking about MJ

Exactly. Diddums Klein, now just disappear please.

I'm sure I won't sound exaggerate when I say Klein has got something evil in him that makes one's stomach turn. Very snakish and very manipulative. This is worrisome, as he's totally unscrupulous and could continue to run his mouth with more disgusting garbage. His job essentially is to take advantage of people and destroy their self-confidence. Like someone else, said, people like these could inject others with God knows what substance without their patients knowing. I'm sorry, but I don't feel sorry for him at all, call this insensitive, but he is plain evil, doesn't even look human. ...

Karma is a bitch ain't it! His most famous client is gone and given his actions i'm sure he lost patients left right and center soon after.

The easiest option for him right now to make some quick money would be to further sell MJ out some more.

How the mighty fall and I so hope there will be more following him!

Glad about this. I'd prefer not to label it as karma though as I don't accept that bad things happening to people are always a payment for bad things they have done. How did MJ deserve allegations number 1, allegations number 2, death from Murray, and all the other shit he dealt with, karma? I don't think so. Anyway, suck eggs Klein

In my opinion this just shows this nasty fellow was basically living out of the money he got from Michael over the years, either from MJ's own pockets, or either by using MJ's name to attrack any other clients.

You can expect more books to come :(

who's next? let's see where is Bashir at? I haven't seen his behind on tv after he left ABC.. I'm hoping his punishment will be next..

Again glad to see this happen to Klein. He makes me sick and like I've stated if MJ had any past problems with prescriptions I blame him totally

Have you noticed that the people who were mean/disloyal to Michael are beginning to face some hardships? We should make a list As the years roll around new names will be added to the list.

Hmm, Klein talked and talked about Michael Jackson's finance in 2009 to tabloids instead of taking care of his own business. Afterwards his associates Bruce Ayers committed suicide, Klein almost burned himself in the house [source : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Arnold-Klein-rescued-fire.html#ixzz14GJOYz1k]
... and now bankruptcy... Well, there is a lesson to learn for Mr. Klein "never speak/share/sleep to/with tabloids".

Back