'King Of Pop' - UK & Japan Edition!

if we weren't given a chance to vote we would complain. there are many members of the general public who may not have all of MJ's songs an may just decide to go out and buy this album. If we don't want to buy it, that is ok. but we shouldn't put a damper on the spirit of the thing just because we don't want it.

if we weren't given a chance to vote we would complain. there are many members of the general public who may not have all of MJ's songs an may just decide to go out and buy this album. If we don't want to buy it, that is ok. but we shouldn't put a damper on the spirit of the thing just because we don't want it.
yeah and i think it is a great opportunity to have on 1 album all of the rare tracks which are mainly unknown among the public since they appeared only on special album such TUC, but now they can have just on 1. :)

When will the UK SonyBMG Michael Jackson page or site be updated?
The page on SonyBMG UK still advertises T25 as 'coming soon' when it obviously released a long time ago. All these other countries have new sites/pages where you can vote directly with SonyBMG, but we have to use the GMTV or Sun website, both of which I'd rather not visit out of principle (I have though).

The official Michael Jackson website is still Thriller themed and I don't expect that to change any time soon, though a small mention of the 50th birthday albums would be beneficial to them in terms of increased coverage and possible sales.

When will the UK SonyBMG Michael Jackson page or site be updated?
The page on SonyBMG UK still advertises T25 as 'coming soon' when it obviously released a long time ago. All these other countries have new sites/pages where you can vote directly with SonyBMG, but we have to use the GMTV or Sun website, both of which I'd rather not visit out of principle (I have though).

The official Michael Jackson website is still Thriller themed and I don't expect that to change any time soon, though a small mention of the 50th birthday albums would be beneficial to them in terms of increased coverage and possible sales.

same with Hungary....SonyBMG Hungary is not updated yet, we can use a radio station`s site to vote.

does anyone have any larger images of the red MJ50 image that appears on the first thread ?

Back