Keri Hilson plans to stalk MJ all the way to London

Oh well. And it doesn't matter my age. I'm old enough to not respect someone IF they want to "stalk" people. If she didn't say it, fine. But I'd like proof that she used that word.

She might have said it in a joking sort of way, that's the impression that I get anyway.

That would be cool if MJ agreed to work with Keri though. But hopefully she really doesn't stalk him :lol: but maybe she'll get to see him in concert ..

This is a genuine question...does she have any songs that she's not just a feature artist on? I've never seen her do anything on her own.

Cool that she has such respect for MJ.

check her song/video "turning me on",

check her song/video "turning me on",

yea but on the radio, lil wayne is on that song. and lil wayne has made too much of an impact, for Keri to truly break away, based on this song alone. however, it has planted seeds for her.

I believe she is being humorous, but if she is not, it is a compliment to Michael

yea but on the radio, lil wayne is on that song. and lil wayne has made too much of an impact, for Keri to truly break away, based on this song alone. however, it has planted seeds for her.

this is true lol so true. i4got her 1st single lol

Keri Hilson is great....she is a massive MJ fan.

She was awesome in Timbaland's - The Way I are and Scream songs/vids.

Have you guys heard her next single with Kanye and Ne-yo it's a great song which I can't
get outta mis head called ' Knock You Down '.

In the video Keri does a crouch grab to pay homage to our mike
(3.57 mins into the video) with kanye singing the lyrics as below:

I was flyin, now I’m crashin
this is bad, real bad, michael jackson
now I’m mad, real mad, joe jackson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ6sp3X_LVk

Think Kanye and Ne-yo along with Keri kill this song...it's dope!

So do I.
And yep. I caught the lyrics and Ms. Keri baby! grabbing her crotch! lol! ^_^

I really like the song.

Well of course she's not gonna stalk him lol but that's cool she's a fan. Thx for posting.

Back