Kenny Ortega to be on This Morning (UK TV) Wed 21st Oct (Kenny is on at 12:10pm)

Re: Kenny Ortega to be on This Morning (UK TV) Wed 21st Oct

Glad that I only work Nights lol. Like that matter since it's UK TV. Somebody gots to record this and upload it.:yes:

Great! All you UK people let us know how it goes! :yes: I really like Kenny. He seemed like a really good friend to MJ who saw him for the great person he was. I'm sure he'll do a great job.

andy another question you seem to know A lot are the tickets still selling like crazy over there?

Out of the total amount of tickets available in the UK for the 2 week run, around 50% are still available. Promotion from Sony has been VERY limited in the UK and the sales reflect that. I can't understand why Sony are pushing the film so hard in place like the US and Canada, yet Europe is getting less promotion. Perhaps they think because Europe was traditionally a stronger market for Mike than the US they don't have to push so hard? Anyway, I hope promo starts big time this week.

Its on when most people are at work/school/college/university though.

They just showed stuff on itv news. Looks like KO is doing a lot of promotion. They showed a clip of his interview (don't knw why they didn't show the whole thing) with an itv correspondent and KO got a little angry with her when she suggested some people think he shouldn't have been doing the shows.

Theres an advert for This Morning just been on saying whats on tomorrow and they didn't mention MJ, KO or TII.

I just want the trailer to get a spot on tv. How hard is it for them to do that.. grr

what! lol, im from here two, and i dont know anyone that watches it compared to say bbc breakfast or jonathan ross, or even gmtv

I know you were from the Uk from your profile hehe
Jonathan Ross and BBC Breakfasts are completely different formats to This Morning...
:)

I know you were from the Uk from your profile hehe
Jonathan Ross and BBC Breakfasts are completely different formats to This Morning...
:)

lol, im a bit concerned though, cause i dont think the sort of people that watch this morning are the sort of people who would really wanna watch this is it, i dont really know though

Should be good to watch tomorrow :)

How early will this be on? Is 8am early enough?

This Morning starts at 10:30am (GMT UK)

Thanks, it's been a while since I tuned in. Glad it's not on really early. :)

Is anyone watching this? Haven't seen anythin yet.

Um, there's no Kenny Ortega.

Good grief. So they come back at 11:30 (UK time) and then finally say he's coming up at 12:10. So yes, he's still coming up...

Last edited:

lol it's done guys!! it was on around 8:30 ish!! It was awesome...really love Kenny!

Edit: Oops that was on BBC 1 sorry!!

lol it's done guys!! it was on around 8:30 ish!! It was awesome...really love Kenny!

Why would you lie about this? It is 11:28am in London NOW and they just announced Ortega will be on at 12 midday. Can you explain please?

No Kenny Ortega is on 12:10pm on This Morning. This Morning goes off at 12:30pm.

Was anything new covered?

12.10 he is on...

The website says Kenny will be on at 11.55...

On the show today

• 10:30Mitch Winehouse
  • 10.45Dales' Leyla
  • 10.55Foundation test
  • 11:10Pregnant whilst pregnant
  • 11:30Garden makeover
  • 11.55Kenny Ortega
  • 12:05Cookery
  • 12:15Daniel O'Donnell

Back