Kenny Ortega to be on This Morning (UK TV) Wed 21st Oct (Kenny is on at 12:10pm)

andyroser

Proud Member
Kenny is set appear on This Morning on ITV on Wednesday to discuss Michael and the movie "This Is It"

From Phillip Schofield's twitter:

http://twitter.com/Schofe

"Have got creative director for the London dates Kenny Ortega on TM on Wed (movie out Wed week) fascinating insight into what might have been"

"He looked in good shape and was obviously fully involved in every minute detail. It would have been a hell of a show."

Last edited:
Re: Kenny Ortega to be on This Morning (UK TV) Wed 21st Oct

Thanks for letting us know.

I wonder if he'll be doing other shows too.

Thanks!

I think (just guessing) he'll be on shows like The One Show too...

EDIT: Some more tweets from @Schofe (Phillip Schofield):

"Under high security (they took my phone!) have just watched 12 minutes of Micheal Jackson's rehearsal footage for forthcoming movie"
"I saw Human Nature and The Way You Make Me Feel"

aww good. I have school when This Morning is on. :( Hmmmm :ermm:

Also I hope the UK start getting promotion now.

aww good. I have school when This Morning is on. :( Hmmmm :ermm:

Also I hope the UK start getting promotion now.

It'll be on YouTube immediately after, don't worry!

Glad to see that the promotion is going to start now here. They need to start getting the trailers on tv because none have been shown yet.

Thanks for posting! Shame it couldn't have been on Thursday or Friday when I get two days off work! Ah well, I'll catch it on Youtube! :)

Damn it I'm at work on Weds morning. I'll Sky+ it instead! This Morning is great promotion or TII-its Britain's biggest show in the morning so its a great start. Hopefully a trailer during X Factor this weekend will be in place.

Damn it I'm at work on Weds morning. I'll Sky+ it instead! This Morning is great promotion or TII-its Britain's biggest show in the morning so its a great start. Hopefully a trailer during X Factor this weekend will be in place.

I was just thinking that about showing the trailer during X Factor, that would be really good! :D

thanks for this. i was just wondering today what show i will see him on. i'm also glad fern is gone cuz she was always a right bitch when it came to anything to do with michael.

He's also doing a bunch of press tomorrow. He didn't say what but that's what he told me. :)

Thanks for that, Andy. :)

thanks for letting us know ! x

Thanks for the update, I just hope someone will record it

andy do you know if they are going to show commercials there?? or what else he is going to do?

andy do you know if they are going to show commercials there?? or what else he is going to do?

I know we'll probably see something similar to what was on Oprah.

He's said he's doing promos all day tomorrow but I'm not entirely sure what. Maybe just interviews.

OOooo can't wait. Kennys a star :) I really like him now. Can't wait to get promotion in the UK! Love for Kenny guuuyss!

not that many people watch this morning though, its hardly our oprah, i think he should do some other shows here aswell

andy another question you seem to know A lot are the tickets still selling like crazy over there?

andy another question you seem to know A lot are the tickets still selling like crazy over there?

I couldn't tell ya on that. I know I'm still able to get seats for selected dates and times. But I'm pretty sure most big cinema's (like IMAX) will be packed.
:)

Back