Katherine video statement thanks VoicePlate and Fans for Michael Jackson Tribute

something is very wrong here, she doesn't look comfortable at all. I pray god gives her more strength. :(

I saw the video today and i agree, she didnt look comfortable at all

the ones MJ respected the most were his kids,and now they are being used to sell belts,sold out to tabloids to promote books by gamblers...tipped to paparazzi...MJ would kick some ass...
No, unlike some fans michael respected his family which includes his kids, his mother and etc. We all know michael adored his mother and she can honor her son the way she wants, she can't please all the fans.

I can imagine how much pain hаs inside this mother.
Thank you Katherine to give to the world your son!

Last edited:
oh god. this is so sad. poor Katherine. I can't take it. she has such a huge family but none of them does anything to help her avoid this mess. why why why.

She is like someone plays russian roulette on her head .... Surly someone made her do it obviously she is not happy and free, God Help you Kathrene.....agree why why why ...so much pain in this family ....

I'm very upset right now, and angry! I felt Katherine was being used, but now I see that video I cannot believe what is happening to her! She looks broken. These people need to get a friggin heart and let her be! I'm sick of this. Wishing her all the love, strength and courage in the world.

i'm so scared she's kinda giving up...she's too old,she lost a child...she has 3 orphans kids to take care of,her home has been turned upside down,Joe Inc. is pressuring her to do the tackyest things,her sons use her to promote their shit....i mean...kate giving interviews about the kids to tabloids?making them sign belts?now a book with a gambler and adult industry promoter?this is a 80 yo woman here we're talking about....if she breaks down all hell will break loose in that family,i can only imagine the fights for custody and the race to take advantage of her and the kids...she's not getting younger and her and the kids are the keys to money for too many ppl...

Looked like an Advertising Scheme to me!!!!!!!!

At Least she didn't forget us fans..........and Michael!!!!!!!!

I presume you have a Mother and Grandmother(s) somewhere in your lineage, or else you wouldn't exist. Bearing this in mind, why don't you think about them the next time you chose to demonstrate your ice-cold nature & approach towards Katherine Jackson.

This issue is very much beyond a message board and recycling of responses...It's personal. I mean, really! There are various family members who frequent this board and that should come as a suprise to noone. So imagine the affect these constant, unchecked, verbal assaults are having on those who have reason to care for her. This very beautiful person should NEVER be subjected to such foolishness. NEVER--EVER-EVER-EVER-EVER----Dammit---EVER. Especially on a forum that ONCE stood on principle and supported Michael by also RESPECTING the ones he LOVED the most. Mr. Taylor, you should aknowledge that Michael would never have associated himself with any forum demeaning his mother. AT ALL..PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite frankly, I could give 2 _ _ _ _ _ about an opinion regarding different ventures and issues of money. Relegate that opinion to a gas can and set a match to it! Perhaps Levin will "report" it.

I've continiously warned that this repeated lambasting of Katherine will end in regret. 24/7 Pressure, do you know what it feels like? After losing a Son nearly a year ago, you're reminded of just how fragile any element of life can be. Then you find yourself facing the fact that your youngest Son just had a medical scare. Do you know what that feels like? That being compounded pressure. Do you?

Imagine anyone questioning the character, sincerity, competence and motivation of YOUR Mother.

What would you do?

Unfortunately, for me, I think resolution to this issue will only happen face-to-face.

Pleading has only fanned the flames!

Keep WATCHIN'.......

You have the same issues with this forum as I do. I hardly come here now because of it. I now belong to another forum where members love and respect Michael, his family, and each other.

the ones MJ respected the most were his kids,and now they are being used to sell belts,sold out to tabloids to promote books by gamblers...tipped to paparazzi...MJ would kick some ass...
agree :clapping:

Maybe I am wrong, but why should we discuss about Mr. Jackson's family members, about his mother or and his children?
We are here for Michael, for his genius, for his art and for his heart.

As about his mother, I think she deserves all our respect for giving birth and rising 9 children, which is amazing to me as a mother of only one son.

I can't imagine myself being able to do it.

She is a realy strong woman and I wish we could follow her example.

Maybe I am wrong, but why should we discuss about Mr. Jackson's family members, about his mother or and his children?

As about his mother, I think she deserves all our respect for giving birth and rising 9 children, which is amazing to me as a mother of only one son.

what a very nice thing to say!! I compleeeetely agree! :)

Aww Katherine! :better: I wish I could hug her! :huggy: She is adorable!

Thank you :)

As I may not edit my posts, I'm sorry for the spelling mistakes....my english is not so good.

I presume you have a Mother and Grandmother(s) somewhere in your lineage, or else you wouldn't exist. Bearing this in mind, why don't you think about them the next time you chose to demonstrate your ice-cold nature & approach towards Katherine Jackson.

This issue is very much beyond a message board and recycling of responses...It's personal. I mean, really! There are various family members who frequent this board and that should come as a suprise to noone. So imagine the affect these constant, unchecked, verbal assaults are having on those who have reason to care for her. This very beautiful person should NEVER be subjected to such foolishness. NEVER--EVER-EVER-EVER-EVER----Dammit---EVER. Especially on a forum that ONCE stood on principle and supported Michael by also RESPECTING the ones he LOVED the most. Mr. Taylor, you should aknowledge that Michael would never have associated himself with any forum demeaning his mother. AT ALL..PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite frankly, I could give 2 _ _ _ _ _ about an opinion regarding different ventures and issues of money. Relegate that opinion to a gas can and set a match to it! Perhaps Levin will "report" it.

I've continiously warned that this repeated lambasting of Katherine will end in regret. 24/7 Pressure, do you know what it feels like? After losing a Son nearly a year ago, you're reminded of just how fragile any element of life can be. Then you find yourself facing the fact that your youngest Son just had a medical scare. Do you know what that feels like? That being compounded pressure. Do you?

Imagine anyone questioning the character, sincerity, competence and motivation of YOUR Mother.

What would you do?

Unfortunately, for me, I think resolution to this issue will only happen face-to-face.

Pleading has only fanned the flames!

Keep WATCHIN'.......
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Bless her heart I think she's getting pulled left right and centre by people using her son's memory to make a quick buck. My prayers are with you Mrs J. And the last part of the video really broke me :(
:agree::(:angel:

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::angel:

I adore Michael's mother for being so strong..and for continuing to be strong after all the pains she had to handle....nothing can compare to the word "mother" ! I think in her way and as her heart says she needs to spread love for the fans....and i think it is very hard for her to stand up there and talk...I have the deepest respect for her and i wish i could meet her one day and hug her, she reminds me of my mother,trying to keep everyone satisfied...seeing others smiling makes her smile too.
Please stop bashing the Jackson name...because we don't know much about them...and we cannot accuse them of anything..not even Mr. Joe Jackson,WE are not the ones to point fingers,we are not the ones to know what happens behind closed doors....i think they all love each other deeply after all that happens,my father did bad things to me also...but i love him with all that i am...simply because he is my father,and even though i call him names and stuff things change and we talk and laugh again...Some that accuse and say bad things don't know the meaning of the word "family".

Last edited:
well said CrisU
I like your avatar, even if I don't see the connection of Vlad Tepes with Michael Jackson lol

Location "in my body" looolll !!!!

Back