Katherine on ABC tomorrow night as well

marc schaffel was spreading crap on the show along with stacy brown according to other boards

That footage is from the pilot of a reality show that the Jackson't started working on almost a year ago. I don't think we'll see her do any interviews anytime soon...if ever. She actually misses her son and could care less if she gets paid off him. I'm sure she'd just rather have him back.

Below is a SHORT version of PrimeTime Family Secrets special that played last night.
From the full 60 minutes, I edited it down to just over 5 minutes so we can hear what Michael says in this.
Not sure if the embed will work (hit play, then PAUSE it so it can fully load, then hit play):

If the above embed version does not work, you can watch and/or download the above video from online HERE

If all goes smooth at home for me today, I will have the FULL version of this show available later sometime today for download for anyone interested.

Below is a SHORT version of PrimeTime Family Secrets special that played last night.
From the full 60 minutes, I edited it down to just over 5 minutes so we can hear what Michael says in this.
Not sure if the embed will work (hit play, then PAUSE it so it can fully load, then hit play):

If the above embed version does not work, you can watch and/or download the above video from online HERE

If all goes smooth at home for me today, I will have the FULL version of this show available later sometime today for download for anyone interested.

:cry: *sighs* thanx 4 posting

:cry: *sighs* thanx 4 posting

You are welcome hun ((hugs))... yea.. I cried when I watched it last night. I cried this morning when I edited it and uploaded it for you guys to see. ABC Primetime did a nice ending to the show ---and I continue to cry over it..
I know me-- I will cry off and on for the next 20 years (if I live that long) over Michael. Just like I have over my grandfather, Poppy (like a father to me) who died in 1995. At least Poppy lived to almost 85 years old and enjoyed watching Michael Jackson right along with the rest of our family over the years. I am the 3rd of 4 generations (so far) that adore Michael...

Michael will live on through our family for many generations to come. That I know for sure.

Oh i'd love it if you could post the full show i don't live in america so have no way of seeing. I'd REALLY greatful :)

coming from ABC .. Chris Connelly did not do a bad job... and Stacy and Marc were toned down..............but its just suspect who the media decides to be the expert on Michael..
and they do know the relationship these people have with Michael but alot of times they just ignore it to make the story..

the media does know facts about Michael ... but the parcel it out... do it strategically... it is just disgusting....

I am afraid that us fans will have to go grassroots and immobilize on their asses.. to get some fairness...............we need to start with Peter King.

once that toxicology report is done and cause of death is announced ...we really need to think about truly immobilizing ourselves and let our concerns be heard...

Gosh, that was so beautiful :cry:
Why did they have ot show Paris again, WHY???? I've been avoiding that speech with my all, it just tears me apart :cry:
Michael Jackson is the best human in the world!! :cry:

Thank you so much Cindy, thank you for uploading this!!!

Thank you soooo much for providing that Max128mjj!!!
(Love your web site!)

Well I also have FINALLY uploaded the FULL version of Family Secrets as well but it is in Xvid avi format (half way decent quality).
It is just 40 minutes long (after taking out all the dang ads!) .

The single file to download this is 326 megs. If you are on DSL or faster, it should take you less than an hour to download.

Download this from HERE

A real keeper video for some of you that may have missed it, is found over on the Michael Jackson Story THREAD

TSCM and I have provided download links and different versions of it for you to download on page 2.

@ CryingAngel, ^^ (( hugs)) I am sorry you are sad about them showing Paris again. Maybe it is because SHE touched so many around the world (just like her daddy) with her words that were from her heart and soul about her daddy. It is PROOF to the media, haters and clueless that these children adored their daddy and that he was truly the most incredible father ever. If only more fathers (parents actually) out there could be as loving and compassionate with their children as Michael was, our world would be a much better place to live in.

Last edited:
@ CryingAngel, ^^ (( hugs)) I am sorry you are sad about them showing Paris again. Maybe it is because SHE touched so many around the world (just like her daddy) with her words that were from her heart and soul about her daddy. It is PROOF to the media, haters and clueless that these children adored their daddy and that he was truly the most incredible father ever. If only more fathers (parents actually) out there could be as loving and compassionate with their children as Michael was, our world would be a much better place to live in.

For sure. It breaks me that the first time she (or any of the children) spoke to the world was on such an occasion. And hearing/seeing her makes me feel how real all of this is. I keep trying to pretend that he is still somewhere rehearsing and I've been imagining the past 3 weeks, but her image and words bring me back to reality.

And regarding your last part of the comment - that's exactly what Michael has been like to me, a loving father. Michael always said that he loves all the children in the world, but I truly felt his love.

He cared, whereas most people today don't give a damn about anything.

He cared about us with all his heart.

Thank you soooo much for providing that Max128mjj!!!
(Love your web site!)

Well I also have FINALLY uploaded the FULL version of Family Secrets as well but it is in Xvid avi format (half way decent quality).
It is just 40 minutes long (after taking out all the dang ads!) .

The single file to download this is 326 megs. If you are on DSL or faster, it should take you less than an hour to download.

Download this from HERE

A real keeper video for some of you that may have missed it, is found over on the Michael Jackson Story THREAD

TSCM and I have provided download links and different versions of it for you to download on page 2.

Thanks so much! I'm going to download both :)

Back