Katherine Jackson....

I think she doesnt really know what she is supposed to do, she's never been in the business and dealing with all these manipulative and greedy people. I think she trusts people she shouldnt, and maybe she's getting worried about what is going to happen to some of her children, when she's gone. Michael won't be here anymore to pay for everything, and I guess only the kids will get an allowance from the estate. I believe she's been manipulated, and to be honest, I'm glad neither her or Joe, are in control of the Estate.
I believe she thinks Michael had a gift from god, and that it gave him a responsability towards his brothers, especially since he left to have a solo career; and I think she told him that.
And now, she's trying to make money, not for herself (becoming greedy at 80 would be weird), but for all those who still live at Encino, and who have a lot of money issues not naming anyone... lol) It doesnt mean she doesnt care about Michael, his kids, or his legacy.
Now we should remember that we're not over there with her, and we don't know why she's doing all those things that drive us crazy. Like the O interview... We can disagree, but judging her... idk...

It is absolutely clear that everybody is taking advantage of Michael"s name in every possible way.
I can somehow even understand the bussines but I have a feeling this is going too far.
When I saw children together with Oprah......I could not believe my eyes.
She would do just anything for ratings and she has no shame. " Anything for money."
I am really surprised Katherine allowed that.
Michael is so much more than that.

1. Katherine is 80+ years old , and some 80+yr old people are somewhat senile.

2. Her husband, Joe Jackson, her children, and non-Michael Jackson grandkids are pressuring her for money.

These are, also, some of the reasons Michael Jackson did not name Katherine Jackson as an executor of his estate.

Aren't you forgetting Joe Jackson is 80+ years old and 'somewhat' (understatement) senile.

Two words - Randy Jackson

AND Katherine WAS capalbe of saying NO to Oprah about interviewing the children, don't make out like she had no choice. She is supposed to be their trusted guardian, chosen by Michael. Doing what Michael would want. She has a brain, some people need to stop acting like she doesn't. She's not as weak as everyone makes out. She's had to deal with plenty in her lifetime, she's had to be strong. She can be firey when she needs to be.

I think she doesnt really know what she is supposed to do, she's never been in the business and dealing with all these manipulative and greedy people. I think she trusts people she shouldnt, and maybe she's getting worried about what is going to happen to some of her children, when she's gone. Michael won't be here anymore to pay for everything, and I guess only the kids will get an allowance from the estate. I believe she's been manipulated, and to be honest, I'm glad neither her or Joe, are in control of the Estate.
I believe she thinks Michael had a gift from god, and that it gave him a responsability towards his brothers, especially since he left to have a solo career; and I think she told him that.
And now, she's trying to make money, not for herself (becoming greedy at 80 would be weird), but for all those who still live at Encino, and who have a lot of money issues not naming anyone... lol) It doesnt mean she doesnt care about Michael, his kids, or his legacy.
Now we should remember that we're not over there with her, and we don't know why she's doing all those things that drive us crazy. Like the O interview... We can disagree, but judging her... idk...
Are we talking about the same woman who was always the partner of Joe's countless failed business, and cheated the Korean company's millions dollars? She had been doing all these questionalble things since Michael's alive, the only difference is Michael cannot cover/clear their mess any more.

Back