Katherine Jackson....

MJ_FANtastic

Proud Member
What the hell is going on here!? A summary of recent events....

The website jacksonsecretvault.com. A website apparently endorsed by Michael's mother Katherine - today giving us an 'exclusive' new song from Michael, which is in fact just a remix (a bad one at that!) of the 1978 song Destiny. Said song is now being wrongly reported as a new song from the upcoming album 'Michael'.

On the same website we can buy Katherine Jackson's new book, as well as other unofficial merchandise ie. t-shirts, calendars etc. Who is profiting from this??

On Monday we are going to have Michael's children being interviewed by Oprah (yes... OPRAH!), the same children with which Michael went to great lengths to conceal their identity.

Can someone please provide answers because I am at a loss....

We can all speculate but I don't think nobody here really has any idea. Although some may claim too. Mrs Jackson seems like a very nice lady, she reminds me of my own grandmother a lot. Just from what I've seen in interviews. I've never met her.. She's still defintly got southern hospitality. I think there's people out there who easily take advantage of this woman. And she may have a problem saying No AND standing firm with it... She seems to want to please the fans. I can't be sure of that but even with reading her 80's book she's always seemed to want to include the fans in their family. Which is great and everything but she shouldn't feel that way. Because we're fans shouldn't entitle us to all the information in the world, exclusive interviews with his children, and "new" music. Although i think its a nice jester (even if its a old remix track) that they put it up on a website for people to hear..

Dont blame Katherine for this, its Joe jackson and Howard Mann behind this and maybe other individuals who want to exploit MJ memorabilia and unreleased demos and tracks that are not allowed to be used commercially, so thats why they offer that track for free - for now.

they want to know if there is any legal action against them because of that... and if not... then... there will be for more ridiculous so.called tracks...

katherine is IMO out of the business..., she is just the name for credibility..., she definitely does not run the biz matters...

there were leeches surrounding MJ before.

He's gone and now they surround Katherine and the Kids.
"They won't go when I go"... I'm thinking about that song.

This is not news, btw...

Dont blame Katherine for this, its Joe jackson and Howard Mann behind this and maybe other individuals who want to exploit MJ memorabilia and unreleased demos and tracks that are not allowed to be used commercially, so thats why they offer that track for free - for now.

they want to know if there is any legal action against them because of that... and if not... then... there will be for more ridiculous so.called tracks...

katherine is IMO out of the business..., she is just the name for credibility..., she definitely does not run the biz matters...

Don't blame Katherine?What the heck,he can make her own decisions!

True, plus she never did.

I've never saw her like a material girl before.
She's not going to start at the age of 80.

I don't think Katherine was ever involved or to blame in any business matters throughout the Jackson's careers. I reckon it has been Joe all the way. He is always pushing something.

If anyone could get the kids to be on Oprah, by persuading Kate, Joe could. No matter what a bad decision it might seem to us. I think we need to still support Katherine and the kids. I have given up on the rest of them. You can see why Michael left them out of his will. There was a reason.

Katherine is a grown woman and has to take responsibility for her own actions. My mom is 84 and very alert and active. My aunt is 88 and is very alert and active. Unless there is some mental impairment elderly people are very capable of making decisions. Katherine does not seem frail and sickly too me, but someone who is grieving. However, I still feel she knows what she is doing, although various people are influencing HER decisions. Since, all these ventures involve some form of exploitation or money making scheme I cannot say that they are being made solely for the joy of fans. There is too much negative and incorrect information about Michael coming from Katherine's camp. I do not know who is influencing this, but this behavior I cannot condone, whether she is Michael's mom or my own mother. I do not think Katherine wants revenue for herself, but for another or group of people, and unfortunately Michael is being used to accomplish this. However, as a person, I still respect her and love her, but her ACTIONS AND BEHAVIORS I question. Also the rumor that the kids were used to entice Oprah to interview Katherine, I pray this is not true; and I want her to respond to this and say it is not true.

Remember guys, you don't have to agree with what Katherine does, but that doesn't mean you have to demean her by calling her names either. Let's keep it respectful please. :)

1. Katherine is 80+ years old , and some 80+yr old people are somewhat senile.

2. Her husband, Joe Jackson, her children, and non-Michael Jackson grandkids are pressuring her for money.

These are, also, some of the reasons Michael Jackson did not name Katherine Jackson as an executor of his estate.

Wonder what the judge is thinking if it is true the Jacksons used the kids to secure an interview with Oprah. Can the judge have a chat with Katherine, or he has no say once custody is granted.?

1. Katherine is 80+ years old , and some 80+yr old people are somewhat senile.

2. Her husband, Joe Jackson, her children, and non-Michael Jackson grandkids are pressuring her for money.

These are, also, some of the reasons Michael Jackson did not name Katherine Jackson as an executor of his estate.
80 or not, she sold out in the most stupid way possible, how can any fool believe that Destiny remix is new? or even an MJ song, its a disgrace, Katherine is a disgrace and the whole family sure is disgracing the legacy of the only Jackson that ever mattered....

Senile Sell out.

Wish some folks would take the blinders off. MJ quote "I trust no one except katherine and sometimes i am not so sure."

I'm sure Michael is gonna loooooooooooooooove we're talking sh about his own mother.
So, keep going.
:bugeyed I'm sure Michael is loving people saying he's made crap like Opis none, fact is Katherine is fucking up, just like the rest of them just cos shes MJ's mother don't make her so special that she can do shit and have people not pointing out how shit she's being...

when did he say that? I don't remember this quote.

During the 2005 trial saw it on MSNBC Dan Abrams show. It was shown in court. Think it was part of the defense video from out takes of the Bashir interview.

:bugeyed I'm sure Michael is loving people saying he's made crap like Opis none, fact is Katherine is fucking up, just like the rest of them just cos shes MJ's mother don't make her so special that she can do shit and have people not pointing out how shit she's being...

Well, prove she's the mastermind behind all this.

Your are very disrepectfull!!!..shake head.,...very sad.

I know its against MJJC rules to bash Katherine.............

But I would think I would be pretty accurate by saying that 75% of the MJ fanbase have lost faith in her.............

All she has to do is look after Michael's children.........the estate makes sure she can afford it (she doesn't have to work and she can afford to pay for extra help).........................is that really hard to do????

Also, Liz Taylor and Macaulay Culkin are Godparents so they can give her extra help..........and the family constantly claim to be close with each other.............so it's not like she is all alone when it comes to looking after the children.......

That's the last I'll say on this situation!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I really can't understand what's going on with Katherine

Well, prove she's the mastermind behind all this.

She doesn't have to be the mastermid of anything, but she does have to authorize anything regarding the children, and parading them on Oprah is enough for me to loose any kind of faith in her judgement. It's simple, Michael would have never done such a thing, if we know it, then I'm damn sure his own mother would know, so she simply doesn't give a rat's ass.

Back