Katherine Jackson hires Private Investigors

Same here. Am still heartbroken l dont think l will ever recover from this. Am in tears again has l write this. Our poor Mike:(

i feel the same!!! i cry ,i pray for him...love you my angel,and i hope we can do justice for your soul!!!!

By the way what is the situation with Katherine and Joe Jackson? To my knowledge I thought they had been estranged for some years now, with Joe spending alot of his time in Las Vegas? Although this seems to contradict what Katherine was saying to Geraldo recently.

The relationship between Katherine and Joe seems complicated to say the least. Joe was doing his thing in Las Vegas but goes back and forth to Encino also. Thats the funny part of the family dynamic. Everyone thinks the jackson family despise Joe, but Katherine ALWAYS defends him no matter what.lol.In addition, Joe was the last person in the family to see MJ alive not Katherine.

her lawyers stated she has no other source of income, she wouldn't be able to afford an expensive investigation unless she would ask the estate to pay, Katherine's lawyers were asking for money less than three weeks after Michael's death, you wanna say they were able to pay such an expensive investigation? Puh-leaze! And where did I state she was not allowed to? Point it out to me please.

This right there is more proof than the will is forged.
Michael would never leave his family in such predicament. Yes he paid for them while alive but he had to know that his mother would need a lot more money that this allowance given to her by the executors to take care of the whole family. That what she does, she's the caretaker, the Matriarch.

The relationship between Katherine and Joe seems complicated to say the least. Joe was doing his thing in Las Vegas but goes back and forth to Encino also. Thats the funny part of the family dynamic. Everyone thinks the jackson family despise Joe, but Katherine ALWAYS defends him no matter what.lol.In addition, Joe was the last person in the family to see MJ alive not Katherine.
Joe and Katherine celebrated their weddeing aniversary in may, 3 weeks before Mj died. that was the last place the family saw Mj, he was there with his kids. jermaine and janet organised the celebration. joe is very much loved and respected within his family. janet told a radio reporter that she loves her father to bits.

Michael would never leave his family in such predicament. Yes he paid for them while alive but he had to know that his mother would need a lot more money that this allowance given to her by the executors to take care of the whole family. That what she does, she's the caretaker, the Matriarch.

The thing is though that MJ barely could afford to pay for Encino and Neverland at one time; hence, it was up for foreclosure. I think Freidman reported that Janet was paying the morgage there at one time.I am sure Katherine is being well taken care of. Latoya, Janet, Rebbie and some of the brothers are well off.

The thing is though that MJ barely could afford to pay for Encino and Neverland at one time; hence, it was up for foreclosure. I think Freidman reported that Janet was paying the morgage there at one time.I am sure Katherine is being well taken care of. Latoya, Janet, Rebbie and some of the brothers are well off.
I remember wen Encino was up for forclosure and the media moved in in force to see the Jacksons moving out but it never happened. TYhat was when RF wrote that janet bought her parents a house in Vegas and may have paid for some of the debts on the house.

It doesn't make anything better, sadly.

I believe Michael died due to the incompetence of his doctor.

A while ago I read on this forum how so very expensive private

autopsies were. I checked and saw prices from $3,000 to $6,000.

When Dee Dee was killed, someone paid for a private investigator.

If they could do it then, the Jackson family can afford one private

investigator ( and more) now.

Maybe it's time for the grown ups to take care of themselves,

and maybe that's what MJ thought before writing that will.

I support the family and pray that we find out the truth about Michael's death. Murray is acting very strange--not like someone who has caused the death of another. I keep comparing this 200lb Murray to the 136lb Michael and can't help wondering what happened in that house that we do not know about. Can anyone be so incompetent, sloppy, stupid, careless? I guess we will find out more from the investigators.

i dont know why can't i feel and think like you fans and his family.

why so following his case? whats the use that the doc even get punished?
:heart:Michael wont come back, even if they kill him, so WHAT?

justice? Justice was when :heart:Michael had to stay.
the injustice is done, OVER. no one can change that.

i only pray that everythign goes on as :heart:Michael wishes :angel:
if He want the doc punished or forgiven.

Back