justin timberlake joins autotune and tpain

bwhahahah!!!

That is just sad! I mean just 2 show how crappy jt really is! lol

i wish they'd just leave that auto-tune shit out. for god's sake - is nothing in music about UNIQUENESS anymore?

first it was timbaland, now this.

who knows what's next.

singing with potatoes in your throat? no. wait. that's akon...

Last edited:
i don't want to sound arrogant. i just want an explanation. but honestly... How can someone possibly like this? What is the thing that makes you listen to this?

Again - really not being arrogant, just want the answer.

I really don't hope Michael will use autotune, I think it sounds horrible!
T-Pain actually CAN sing, so why using autotune? In my opinion it sounds bad...

YES! same thing i ask - WHY use auto-tune if you can sing?
I heard T-Pain SINGING and I am not the one to limit myself and say that's BS. Why doesn't he sing instead of whining?

Very few people can use the auto-tune and sound good.

Justin is officially not one of them.

I heard T-Pain SINGING and I am not the one to limit myself and say that's BS. Why doesn't he sing instead of whining?

I really don't know :/ It's kinda annoying I think...
I pray to God that Michael are not going to use autotune - ever! :pray:

Because his voice is average at best and he wouldn't be talked about if he didn't put that crap over his voice? Of course, everyone else' voice is average nowadays too, so, yeah, why not just sing?

The only person who I've ever heard use this who I thought sounded good doing it was Cher and that's because Cher has a good voice and used in to a minimul extent.

Because his voice is average at best and he wouldn't be talked about if he didn't put that crap over his voice? Of course, everyone else' voice is average nowadays too, so, yeah, why not just sing?

The only person who I've ever heard use this who I thought sounded good doing it was Cher and that's because Cher has a good voice and used in to a minimul extent.

now..see..Cher is the only one i didn't like with the autotune, wbss21.

for the one who said they didn't mean to sound arrogant..the reality is simple..

people have a different ear for different things.

i like how tpain sounds with the device...it made him stand out.

again...the timeless saying goes...one man's treasure is another man's trash. i guess that's the answer for you, dangerous 88

several of you on this thread, are now saying that tpain can sing. there are still people out there who think he cannot sing.

so..it's not about arrogance...it's just about people hear different things personally. tpapin is making a lot of money with autotune..so..a lot of people like him with it...lol.

i like how Justin sounds with it. and RKelly too.

it's just another evolution in music..the autotune. to me, it's a cool thing. it adds to r and b

it can change a pop song into an r and b song.

all fans are equal..no fan is better than the other because of what they like or don't like, again, in answer to your question about arrogance..dangerous 88

i mean, i've heard that people booed Prince when he first started, and booed George Benson, for singing along with his guitar, when he first started it.

Last edited:
T-Pain definitely sounds better without the auto-tune. I still won't listen to his music, but at least it wouldn't make me cringe inside.

Any excuse for people to have another dig at Justin Timberlake lol

auto tunes shite!

step awaaaay from the auto tune!

^^ Didn't T-Pain-In-The-Ears himself say he was tired of singing in Autotune?

i heard him in an interview, say that he couldn't understand people hating him as a person, just because he used autotune. i agree with him on that. it's not like autotune started any wars, or felled the music industry.

he also said, as long as he keeps making money using it, he's gunna keep using it. i agree with him on that too. apparently, there are a lot of people out there who like the autotune. and since it pays the bills..i don't care what anyone says...anyone who is making money doing something, will stand and defend themselves against naysayers, even if they have a problem with someone else doing it. everybody has a price. everybody has to pay the bills. it's not like this is a moral dilemma or anything..lol. shoooo...i'm thinking of downloading tpain's album..i really like 'chopped n skrewed'

i heard him in an interview, say that he couldn't understand people hating him as a person, just because he used autotune. i agree with him on that. it's not like autotune started any wars, or felled the music industry.

he also said, as long as he keeps making money using it, he's gunna keep using it. i agree with him on that too.
apparently, there are a lot of people out there who like the autotune. and since it pays the bills..i don't care what anyone says...anyone who is making money doing something, will stand and defend themselves against naysayers, even if they have a problem with someone else doing it. everybody has a price. everybody has to pay the bills. it's not like this is a moral dilemma or anything..lol. shoooo...i'm thinking of downloading tpain's album..i really like 'chopped n skrewed'

well i am sorry to say,but that is just sad...

that means if Michael started using it or rapping about bitchez and cribz and shit , it would be cool cuz it makes money? no.

that means u r not really true to yourself..

my opinion again, and thnx william for understanding my initial point ;)

that means if Michael started using it or rapping about bitchez and cribz and shit , it would be cool cuz it makes money? no.

why are you blaming autotune for tpain's lyrics? is autotune gunna cause MJ to rap about bitchez? thanks for understanding the title of my thread.*wink and a smile*

autotune is a machine...not a lyricist.

Ain't that what it's all about?

Someone's treasure is another's trash and vice versa. :D I'm glad MJ decided not to do it, lol. But this is not about Mike, lol.

yeah but i just don't wanna insult anyone here...

why are you blaming autotune for tpain's lyrics? is autotune gunna cause MJ to rap about bitchez? thanks for understanding the title of my thread.*wink and a smile*

autotune is a machine...not a lyricist.

well yeah i know,but i just gave a sorta similar example. but we could use the example of auto-tune for MJ as well. if he used it just cuz it sells but his songs sounded crap...i'd be disappointed.

well yeah i know,but i just gave a sorta similar example. but we could use the example of auto-tune for MJ as well. if he used it just cuz it sells but his songs sounded crap...i'd be disappointed.

yeah..well..i doubt that anything can make MJ songs sound like crap.

Ain't that what it's all about?

Someone's treasure is another's trash and vice versa. :D I'm glad MJ decided not to do it, lol. But this is not about Mike, lol.

i think it's a little late for that. the cool 'Threatened' and my fav, 'Unbreakable' from my fav bestselling MJ cd to date, Invincible :lol:

Last edited:

I guess it depends on the type of song MJ sings. If he sings a funky dance song halfway through a vocoder, it'll probably look cool. If he does the type of songs T-Pain and Akon are infamous for then it'll suck. :lol:

I guess it depends on the type of song MJ sings. If he sings a funky dance song halfway through a vocoder, it'll probably look cool. If he does the type of songs T-Pain and Akon are infamous for then it'll suck. :lol:

besides MJ not being tpain or Akon, and not all of em suck..ur wrong..lol:lol::tease:

Back