Justin Bieber talked about Michael recently

i'm a teen,i'm so glad i became a michael jackson fan.. i remember a few years ago in high school, all this bieber sensation was huge. it was so annoying to hear my friends singing bieber songs. don't get me wrong, i don't hate him. but WHY listening to him, when you can listen to a real musical genius "Michael Jackson". luckily mj music helped me through those difficult times(my friends idolizing bieber). more teenagers should appreciate real talent and not let media tell you what to like and to believe.

Very interesting post, thank you. Maybe teens love him because they are teens as well, and it feels great to have someone your age to look up to.

I still don't understand what's everybody's problem with him, but I'm glad he found inspiration from Michael.

Although I am not fan of Justin Bieber but his words are nice. I hope his fans would know more about Michael through him. He is way better than those who kept trashing MJ. It's not a bad thing to hope to have a dream even though he doesn't have MJ's talent. He said himself no one can reach many people like MJ did. I don't see any wrong from his words.

I still don't understand what's everybody's problem with him, but I'm glad he found inspiration from Michael.

one of the big problem is, he thinks he is "A BIG BIG MEGA MEGA STAR" AND "ICON". :crazy:
thats the way all these so called "stars" acting today.
and another big problem is that the media is acting like the same. they using these people to trying to create BIG STARS. but they are not like that. good example is this weird 5 number ones the media/record company and the radio stations created/manipulated for perry. weird :crazy:

fact is michael jackson is the only one with 5 number 1 singles in the us charts. FACT

one of the big problem is, he thinks he is "A BIG BIG MEGA MEGA STAR" AND "ICON". :crazy:
fact is michael jackson is the only one with 5 number 1 singles in the us charts. FACT

I personally dont follow lil Justin, and dont read attentively his interviews. But I dont remember him saying that, at least not in this article. He just said he HOPED he would be like Michael, which is what they all hope for.
Usher going on stage and telling his audience he has big shoes to fil now that Michael is gone is much more pretentious to me. Not to mention ridiculous.

I personally dont follow lil Justin, and dont read attentively his interviews. But I dont remember him saying that, at least not in this article. He just said he HOPED he would be like Michael, which is what they all hope for.
Usher going on stage and telling his audience he has big shoes to fil now that Michael is gone is much more pretentious to me. Not to mention ridiculous.

no i dont mean he said this. he and the media acting like this.

and another big problem is that the media is acting like the same. they using these people to trying to create BIG STARS. but they are not like that. good example is this weird 5 number ones the media/record company and the radio stations created/manipulated for perry. weird :crazy:

Well, that's true. He IS a Big Mega star...NOW. It'll be interesting to see how they transition him from teen sensation to maintain a great level of success. I wouldn't be surprise if they try to hook him up with Emimen on a track.

I so agree with you about the media and the industry itself. After a few successes, these singers are built up to be Jesus. It's really sad because just as quickly as they build them, they can't wait to call them a flop.

Thanks for explaining. I've never seen him act in a pretentious way myself. I've seen, and heard him scared by and for his female fans, jumping around his car; I've heard him wonder about the hysterical way they act around him.

As far as the media go, we all know what to make of it. They also call Paris a star and she hasnt done anything else than be born.

Well, that's true. He IS a Big Mega star...NOW. It'll be interesting to see how they transition him from teen sensation to maintain a great level of success.

I so agree with you about the media and the industry itself. After a few successes, these singers are built up to be Jesus. It's really sad because just as quickly as they build them, they can't wait to call them a flop.

It's true

What he says about MJ is true, he is the best and there is no one today who will ever get close tot hat. He wont, no one else will. You can go to a village in India and they will know Michael Jackson, they will not know Madonna, not Elivs, not Justin B and so on.

However - and it's not his fautl I guess - I'm just sick of him everywhere because peopl seem to think he is the new Michael. BS!! And I don't know one song with him I think...

I don't know this guy. I'm a MJ fan, and I play music, I love REAL music, so I don't think this guy makes real music because if he does, I would know it since longtime.

So I don't care at all about his blablabla negative or positive. He makes commercial shit I'm sure. And I don't like shit.

Weird, I don't remember him ever saying that. In fact, the interview states the opposite of what you're trying to claim. If he thought he was already a mega-star/icon, what would be the point of his saying he hopes he'll be somewhere big when he's 30? If what you were saying were true, that statement would not make any sense in the context of this interview. Are you sure you're not confusing him with Lady Gaga? =o

I find that, with Bieber, it is mostly the media and his fans who are trying to elevate him to such heights. He does not strike me as arrogant in the least, from the interviews I've seen/read which feature him. For a seventeen year old, he could be a million times more obnoxious than he currently is, so I commend him for being so down-to-Earth, and for having good people to look up to.

Also, even if his songs do kind of suck, I'd take them over all the drugs/sex/alcohol/clubbing garbage we have on the mainstream any day. It's so overdone, I swear squeaky-clean is the new edgy.

I have no issues with Justin Beiber. My issues come with the media who are desperate to have themselves a white Michael Jackson.

Weird, I don't remember him ever saying that. In fact, the interview states the opposite of what you're trying to claim. If he thought he was already a mega-star/icon, what would be the point of his saying he hopes he'll be somewhere big when he's 30? If what you were saying were true, that statement would not make any sense in the context of this interview. Are you sure you're not confusing him with Lady Gaga? =o

I find that, with Bieber, it is mostly the media and his fans who are trying to elevate him to such heights. He does not strike me as arrogant in the least, from the interviews I've seen/read which feature him. For a seventeen year old, he could be a million times more obnoxious than he currently is, so I commend him for being so down-to-Earth, and for having good people to look up to.

Also, even if his songs do kind of suck, I'd take them over all the drugs/sex/alcohol/clubbing garbage we have on the mainstream any day. It's so overdone, I swear squeaky-clean is the new edgy.

you missed my second post...

Why is ecey post picking on his talent? Enjoy the fact he respects and admires Michael.. can we leave it at that SOMETIMES at least? Of course he's not Michael Jackson and no one will ever achieve what he did. But to talk down about someone because they cant does not do anything positive.. neither YOU nor I can get as big as Michael or be as talented as Michael so we nor anyone is in position to talk about another person not being able to do what Michael CAN.. (Unless that person is claiming to be as good or better than Michael) Which Bieber was not.

I know if I were an entertainer I would always strive to be as big as Michael, would I succeed to that extent IMPOSSIBLE, but if I try to I'll reach alot higher than someone that is trying to be as big as Lil Wayne. Reaching 10% of Michaels sucess is greater than reaching 100% of Lil waynes.

Keep aiming to the highest, and you'll get higher than the next guy.. That goes for anything and everything! Work, Fitness, health, entertainment, art.. I can say I've lived like that, and that's why I have accomplished alot of my personal goals. (I got alot ways to go though)

P.S. can someone point me to where Justin made it out like he thinks of himself as a "mega star" or something that is "better" than others? Because I must have missed it, I see people saying he thinks that way of himself and all I see is he mentions Michael as insperation and something like what he would like to become.. Michael himself said he like emulating Jesus.. That does not mean he thinks he's as great or is trying to be jesus.

The media have been scratching around for nearly a quarter century for the next michael jackson. No one has come remotely close, it must kill them. I only know beiber from his comments on mj, but i don't sense any entitlement from him as to inheriting mj's mantle - just that mj is the best and that is what he aspires to.

EPIC-FAIL_939795984aa50bba1e0b8e54e7113eec.jpg

This graphic is totally unfair on beiber. There isn't a celebrity, living or dead, who wouldn't be placed in the fail category next to that photo of mj - it really is something else and deserves another repost.

Back