Just Saw TII Blue Ray.... Very Very Cool!! Whats ur opinion??

Dpac

Proud Member
I just saw all of the footage from TII Blue ray ... i must say .. i was very stunned, you see allot of new footage, but also allot of people talkin about Michael and that he was a sweet guy. There are some parts of the movie that i really had a hard time watching... You will see that for yourself ...not going to talk about that. But for some parts of the movie ..it's really sad and it made me cry... Just because i miss him allot

Als some Features from clothes are very very cool to watch, allot of talk on how the clothes exist and how Michael responded on the clothes design...

The 2 Things that are also really Cool are... Smooth Criminal Vignette 5.1 and Thriller Vignette 5.1.... AMAZING!!

Not want to spoil that much... But i can say ... BUY IT!

You Never seen Michael in Blue Ray :) (edited)

PS: You guys/girls are going to L O V E Michaels Laugh ... :):):)

When you seen this also... Please leave your comment over here....

Last edited:
Ugggghh, I hope everyone gets aaaall of the extra footage uploaded into 2KW because I don't think I'm going to be getting the Blu-Ray (or if I do, it will be a month or two from now.) I'm about to go to Wal-Mart right now and get the Special Edition 2 disc because I don't have a BR player where I am now (or in my room at home.) I could get the Target combo, but then I won't get any special features. I want to punch Sony in the face.

^ Me too. I don't have a blu-ray player or a TV that can take an HDMI connection. Will get the two-disc edition and hope somehow I can see the blu-ray extras via someone else :( But it isn't even released here until the end of February. Aghghghg!

Maybe you should talk about what everybody wants to know: New footage of MJ rehearsing inside? Or we just see him eating?
No Dangerous I suppose?
smiley.gif

Any new rehearsals??? Stranger in Moscow,Rock With You,Dangerous,Dirty Diana ???

Just got done watching the special features,almost made me wanna cry.THERE WERE NO NEW REHERSALS ON THE BLURAY,HOPEFULLY WE WILL GET MORE ON THE UK VERSION

Did you see this off the internet or do you have a physical disc?
And are there any new rehearsals??

Just got done watching the special features,almost made me wanna cry.THERE WERE NO NEW REHERSALS ON THE BLURAY,HOPEFULLY WE WILL GET MORE ON THE UK VERSION

ok... good... then we can expect to have several future special & mega-special versions every now and then, each one with little bits of new stuff, plus all we already now. Great. Sony does this with his music and all those "collections" and now with the rehearsals footage. Great....

It's always the same for us MJ fans :mello:

Unfortunately Sony did treat us bad when MJ was a live (though I suspect much of that was due to MJ's inactivity and reluctance to step back into the limelight between 2001 and 2009), and now MJ is gone it will onlu get worse.

I really hope the estate realise how loyal we were to MJ in the last years of his life and reqard us with something really special. Hopefully they will give us an album of new material or maybe an EP on the anniversary of MJ's death.

Unfortunately Sony did treat us bad when MJ was a live (though I suspect much of that was due to MJ's inactivity and reluctance to step back into the limelight between 2001 and 2009), and now MJ is gone it will onlu get worse.

I really hope the estate realise how loyal we were to MJ in the last years of his life and reqard us with something really special. Hopefully they will give us an album of new material or maybe an EP on the anniversary of MJ's death.

:(

How sad.
I had to go through the same when George Michael stood against Sony.
Great... I have been in this for a long, long, looooong time now, and things will go on just the same. Anyway, I wouldn't change a my love for this great music and talent. $ony can do what they pleased, MJ fans are way stronger.

I always did. His laugh was so pure, from the heart.
Although it hurts a lot to watch, I'm looking forward to see him laughing in the movie/bonus stuff. You made me very curios. :)

Yeah thats what i want :) to make people curious hehehehe :) ... I know you are all going to love it...:D

Yes, tho' it's not fair to the people!
Not every fan is able to see the same special footages - this is very unfair...!

Yeah its unfair... but that is life...
It would of been better when they released it full to every1 at the same time..

The UK version has more then the US version right... i thought i saw a topic about that .. what the 2 different versions have

Don't be so quick to bash Sony, I'm sure they didn't include any other rehearsals because they weren't strong enough and Michael REALLY wouldn't have wanted us to see them, if it was good enough, it would have been in the actual film.

You can't blame them for not having a Blu-ray player either.

Don't be so quick to bash Sony, I'm sure they didn't include any other rehearsals because they weren't strong enough and Michael REALLY wouldn't have wanted us to see them, if it was good enough, it would have been in the actual film.

Michael also wouldn't have wanted us to see other songs because almost all of them were unfinished. Now he's gone and these rehearsals are everything we have, he simply can't give us more. That's why I want to see them no matter how bad they look (if they do). Sony care only about money and sales, not about Michael and the fans. I don't expect anything good from them.

You can't blame them for not having a Blu-ray player either.

Emmm.... sorry, but it's hard for me to believe they are not planing any future release. Plus, they bought the whole footage, didn't they? I don't think they got it just to cherish the moments. And so far, I really don't see much of them trying to honor MJ desires...

IMO :mello:

I just saw all of the footage from TII Blue ray ... i must say .. i was very stunned, you see allot of new footage, but also allot of people talkin about Michael and that he was a sweet guy. There are some parts of the movie that i really had a hard time watching... You will see that for yourself ...not going to talk about that. But for some parts of the movie ..it's really sad and it made me cry... Just because i miss him allot

Als some Features from clothes are very very cool to watch, allot of talk on how the clothes exist and how Michael responded on the clothes design...

The 2 Things that are also really Cool are... Smooth Criminal Vignette 5.1 and Thriller Vignette 5.1.... AMAZING!!

Not want to spoil that much... But i can say ... BUY IT!

You Never seen Michael in Blue Ray :) (edited)

When you seen this also... Please leave your comment over here....

I just finished downloading from itunes... its been a rough week so I wasn't going to see it today.... but maybe i will.

it seems like no matter when I decide to watch it... it will be emotional.

Michael also wouldn't have wanted us to see other songs because almost all of them were unfinished. Now he's gone and these rehearsals are everything we have, he simply can't give us more. That's why I want to see them no matter how bad they look (if they do). Sony care only about money and sales, not about Michael and the fans. I don't expect anything good from them.

Very well said!

Obviously their main goal is making money, that's what they're all about...

And I understand that you all want to see ANY footage of MJ (and so do I) but it could be harmful for his image if he wasn't performing well, not that we (the real fans) would care, but lots of others would.

I thought and decided that the most pasture is blu-ray you buy it and nothing more all bonus and features there plus only bd bonus

Back