Just Good Friends appreciation

Re: Just Good Friend appreciation

I honestly can't believe some people would label JGF as "filler." Like, what?!

This song is so much fun. It's impossible for me not to be in a good mood when I hear it. Same goes for Get It (which I absolutely LOVE!!!!).

They did It's called 'Get It'

I love both JGF and Get It....I said in another thread that Mike and Stevie together is like listening to vocal acrobats...They sound so fantastic together and their voices complement so well :D

I've not actually heard Get It before :mello: I really must download it :ninja:

Just Good Friends makes me smile from ear to ear every time I listen to it :D

I agree, it's a bit strange though to crreate a "Just good friends" appreciation thread and not get the song tite right ^^...

I agree, it's a bit strange though to crreate a "Just good friends" appreciation thread and not get the song tite right ^^...

It was obviously a mistake. if you read my first post you'll that i call the song Just Good Friends

This song has been bashed alot and to be honest i'm getting pretty sick of it, so i decided to make a thread that shows some love to it for once. And i wouldn't take it off Bad and replace it with another song. Just Good Friends fits perfectly on the Bad album

The song is fun, funky and catchy as hell and that's the main thing that attracts me to the song. It's fun. Sure it's not some deep, complex song that makes you think but not every song as to be. Sometimes it's nice to have some fun once in a while and Just Good Friends is that type of song

Plus it's always great to see MJ and Stevie together

Michael & Stevie are ***MAJICAL :angel:*** together

"I guess the lady is still making up her mind...."

It is a great party song.

My baby love me, she love, she love me heee heeee aow!

"I guess the lady is still making up her mind...."

It is a great party song.

Yeah that's exactly it! A party song

Not every song as to be deep and philosophical and make us change the way we look at life. Sometimes it's nice just to have some fun

Back