June 25th Twitter Trends

#kingofpop
Liberian Girl
Smooth Criminal
Billie Jean
Human Nature

All top trends in USA!

The former is the NUMBER ONE trend worldwide too!

To those asking what Smooth Criminal or other MJ songs have to do with this day
Its the world trending these topics that are appearing as TOP trends. The world
is showing love for Michael's music. His Music is What he will always be remembered
for and what he wanted. These trends are not fan sponsored. Its the just the public
remebering Michael today an dthat makes me very happy :)

worldwide
#kingofpop trending no.3
smooth criminal trending no.10
a second ago Billie Jean was trending at no.9

To those asking what Smooth Criminal or other MJ songs have to do with this day
Its the world trending these topics that are appearing as TOP trends. The world
is showing love for Michael's music. His Music is What he will always be remembered
for and what he wanted. These trends are not fan sponsored. Its the just the public
remebering Michael today an dthat makes me very happy :)

Oh, thanks for answer me, cool :D

That's how it looks :)

314uouv.jpg

^^^^WTF There's a rumour on Twitter now that #kingofpop was infact about Justin Bieber and it was trended by his fans :bugeyed

And now we are asked to trend #MJIsKing

^^^^WTF There's a rumour on Twitter now that #kingofpop was infact about Justin Bieber and it was trended by his fans :bugeyed

And now we are asked to trend #MJIsKing

When I look at the world map that Ivy provided and you see #kingofpop I am pretty certain those countries don't even know who Justin Beiber is!

^
Exactly. Even if it was started by them, no one cared. Michael is the only King of Pop (Rock&Soul), I don't think people will ever start recognizing anybody else using that title.

who? bieber will be kingofpop only when the pigs will fly:cheeky:

Lets not let Justin Bieber fans ruin things here. What annoys me the most is that Twitter keep blocking MJ related trends. I hate it so much when other artists aren't treated that way. Does anyone know why?

Back