June 25th Twitter Trends

KingMikeJ

Proud Member
I understand many of you are meeting up at various places on June 25th such as the O2 Arena in London but for those of you who will just be at home, listening to Michael's music and watching his videos, please log on to Twitter and help us to get him trending.

This Saturday we will be trending WeLoveYouMichael (without hashtag) & #MissYouMJ (WITH hashtag). Please spread the Word!

I have to work all day, which really sucks. But I'll use hootsuite and automate tweets. I think #ripmj or something like that will trend without us even trying, too.

That's My Birthday..So I Will Be Sitting Home All Day Because How The *** Will I Be Able To Celebrate :( But Yeah..I Will Be Sitting And Making It Trend All Day :)

How about "WeLoveYouMore"?

EDIT: Just noticed that was in Lindsey's sig. :p

can somebody tell me what you mean? You mean twitt with #MissYouMJ ?! :unsure:

I'll be out most of the day but will be tweeting from my phone. Really want MJ to trend.

I'd do it, but I can never get my tweets to trend. In that they don't show up on the trending page. I have a hunch that they get filtered as spam. For Michael's birthday last year, Taj wanted Michael trending and all my attempts failed, and I twittered Taj. He replied, and agreed that my tweets were not trending and that he had no idea why that was happening lol

Please remember that if your Twitter is private, your tweets do not count towards the trending topics.

That's My Birthday..So I Will Be Sitting Home All Day Because How The *** Will I Be Able To Celebrate :( But Yeah..I Will Be Sitting And Making It Trend All Day :)

ARe you serieus oh dear that is horrible.. I missed you friday and if you arent there friday i wish you the best birthday even if its june 25, pls celebrate that would make him more happy! XXX

how does this work, we all do that but how do we know its the most twittered thing?

And why missyoumj? and not missyoumichael? to long?

^Yes, just add WeLoveYouMichael (without hashtag) & #MissYouMJ (WITH hashtag) in your tweets. If a lot of people tweet them, they will become trending topics on Twitter.

I don't know why those were chosen, I didn't make them up I was just passing on the message.

Good. :D

Please remember if your Twitter account is private, your tweets will not count towards trending topics, so make it public! ;)

I work tomorrow, but before to go to work and after work I'll Be There! #MissYouMJ

Is Smooth Criminal the new name for mj fans like little monsters or something? lol.

Back