June 20-22,2008 (Updated on post #60 for June 22)

Shannon, that was one interesting article. MJ is bound to be making serious dough if this keeps up. Was I the only one who was interested to learn that Mr Bandier received equity as compensation for taking the job? That means that MJ has a new partner. I also find it sweet that MJ insists on calling him Mr Bandier :wub:

Shannon, that was one interesting article. MJ is bound to be making serious dough if this keeps up. Was I the only one who was interested to learn that Mr Bandier received equity as compensation for taking the job? That means that MJ has a new partner. I also find it sweet that MJ insists on calling him Mr Bandier :wub:

Yes. This is why the media lies about MJ being broke. He is making big money, but they don't want to admit it. The company has a lot of money in reserve to buy more catalogues. It is doing well. The article comes from the british broadsheet newspaper, which is one of the most respected in Britain. Notice how they called him Mr Jackson. Yes, MJ is a very rich man.

I thought of putting this in its own thread titled "New Picture of MJ" :toofunny: BTW Norm Clark and TMZ both have just commented that the word in the real estate community is that MJ is getting ready to purchase a home in Vegas.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2008/jun/23/pahrump-pop-kings-refuge/

Is Pahrump pop king’s refuge?
After The Wall Street Journal reports that Michael Jackson is there, rumors are flying and the local populace is, for the most part … laughing

scaled.080623SUN-Jacko2_t651.jpg

Chris Morris

By Brendan Buhler

Mon, Jun 23, 2008 (2 a.m.)

New York Times: Jackson May Head to Las Vegas Strip (6-16-2008)
Wall Street Journal: Michael Jackson: The Next Elvis? (6-13-2008)
Is Michael Jackson in Pahrump? Has it, at long last, come to this? Has the Howard Hughes of Pop moved to the great weird magnet in the desert?

Who knows? Officially, no one.

Last edited:
according to norm the talk is mjs about to buy a hosue in vegas.
that woman with joe looks like some singer cant think of her name could be joh vonnie aswell

It amazes me how Michael is supposed to be so washed up, yet these fools are out in Pahrump looking for him

That's not JoVonnie - I saw her last year, she is a very 'big boned' type of girl. But she does look very familiar.

Back