June 17, 2008

If there is any truth to Michael allowing Britney to visit Neverland regularly with her boys, then that is very kind of him (typically kind of him). I'm sure that he must empathize with all the pressure she has been under, and without the years of life experience that Michael had when he faced the deluge of media harassment during his trial. But I've read stories of Britney getting advice from Michael before, so it might be re-hashed news. I hope that she is doing better and that things work out for her.

Also in MJ HISTORY:

June 17 1985 - Michael Jacksons biggest fan was born...........

;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!

:DHappy B-day Kopv........hope your having a great and FABULOUS day.....

Swizz Beatz Addresses "I'm probably gonna be blah blah

-http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1589419/20080616/id_0.jhtml

I think 'probably' says it all. Good news about Soul Train though, and David Guest you sure know how to promote a record but I wonder what Virginika will say about your part.

Swizz Beatz Addresses Alicia Keys Rumors, Reveals Michael Jackson Tour Deal

So cool, so nonchalant — even his most extravagant endeavors seem like just regular work to Swizz Beatz.
"I'm working on this new Michael Jackson sh--," Swizz said in as calm a manner as he did when speaking to his new manager, Chaka Zulu, about which Los Angeles restaurant they should dine at. "I'm probably gonna be producing his tour and everything. I'm designing planes for Gulf Stream and everything. They called me. I'm around different people. I'm around billionaires. I'm around people like that."

-http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1589419/20080616/id_0.jhtml

Loser with a capital L.

I'm probably gonna be producing his tour and everything

Another person who can't stand the temptation to boast to the press about a possible collaboration or involvement. I don't know if there's any truth in it. But I do know that if I were planning a tour in secret, this would be the first person to be fired for not keeping his big mouth shut!

Another person who can't stand the temptation to boast to the press about a possible collaboration or involvement. I don't know if there's any truth in it. But I do know that if I were planning a tour in secret, this would be the first person to be fired for not keeping his big mouth shut!
True, Somehow I don't believe this dude,. I think he was just name dropping.

well, I prefer all these people in the music industry boasting that they want to work with him.. than what the idiot at Fox said...claiming ..no one wants to work with him.

All these guys excited about Michael is ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL good!

Michael is a 40+ year vet.... knows what he is doing..

let the excitment continue.. it just builds momentum.. if you ask me...

Last edited:
Back