JULY 2nd TV Alerts! [All TV related thread merged]

Re: Larry King Live at Neverland Tonight

Is there anywhere i can see CNN live?

Re: Cnn now!!!!!!!!!

Michael Jackson - "My best is yet to come in my true humble opinion"

I really believed it was yet to come. This is all too much.
Need some reprieve !!!

TV ALERT: 30th Anniv. Concert

The 30th Anniversary MSG Concert from 2001 will be played on the cable channel TVOne at 7 pm, Central time (in 20 minutes) and again at 10 pm Central time. Just thought some people would want to watch it and TiVo it. I know I am.

Last edited:

Its been posted here for hours now. Check out TSCM download thread in this forum ;)

He looks great. I have a hard time believing that Michael was abusing drugs. If he died of some drug overdose, somebody else gave them to him and told him it was ok. Or they injected him after he had already gone to sleep. Somehow, he was misled by something. People in the media keep saying that he probably died of a drug overdose, but what if we find out that he didn't? What if he was taking various medications, but none of them were enough to kill him? What if his heart stopped because of stress? I just don't want to believe that he died of a drug overdose. And I know that this is where the media wants this thing to go.

Re: TV ALERT: 30th Anniv. Concert

Ohh I hope its the full show in HD!!

mike wouldnt be letting all these ppl wander through his house

He looks great. I have a hard time believing that Michael was abusing drugs. If he died of some drug overdose, somebody else gave them to him and told him it was ok. Or they injected him after he had already gone to sleep. Somehow, he was misled by something. People in the media keep saying that he probably died of a drug overdose, but what if we find out that he didn't? What if he was taking various medications, but none of them were enough to kill him? What if his heart stopped because of stress? I just don't want to believe that he died of a drug overdose. And I know that this is where the media wants this thing to go.

I'm thinking that we are going to hear in the long run more about medications that were needed versus abused.

Re: TV ALERT: 30th Anniv. Concert

i would love to have a copy of the show not much on here in ireland

please some one record it and put it on youtube.

mike wouldnt be letting all these ppl wander through his house

you're right
it makes me sick how everything he protected through the years is now free to watch for everybody, especially his children and privacy

I have a question, why is Neverland being opened up to the public like this? his children's birth certificates are being displayed, private photos and videos being aired? who's behind all this?

Would Michael want this? I don't think so.....

Back