Judith Hill gives free download for MJ fans [update pg 4]

Re: Judith Hill gives free download for MJ fans

OMG :cry: Beautiful :weeping:

Thats beautiful, thanks Judith :'(

Its an amazing gift

THANK YOU so much Judith! im just about listening to it. I love her voice.
thanx for sharing!
By the comments-sounds like a great song. ;)

maybe i am too stupid, but i dont find the link to download the song... i can see the lyrics and a form to receive a newsletter. thats all....

maybe i am too stupid, but i dont find the link to download the song... i can see the lyrics and a form to receive a newsletter. thats all....

You have to sign up for the newsletter. Then you'll get an email with the link to the song.

breaks your heart eh? beautiful tribute though

This should have been the song at the end of the TII movir

Thank you for posting! It's amazing:clapping:

MJs influence on Judith mentioned in this email...

Greetings!

JUDITH HILL CONCERT: "HOPE: A Benefit for the People of Northwest Haiti" 12/14/09 EL REY THEATRE

When:
Monday, December 14, 2009 7:30 PM
Where:
EL REY THEATRE
5515 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90036 (323) 936-6400
Los Angeles, CA 90036
How:
Official Website
Tickets
Cost:
$32.00 - $42.00

What/Why:
Judith Hill Helps Heal The World

In the Spring of 2009, Judith Hill's life was changed when she was chosen to sing with Michael Jackson on his final tour. When the King of Pop passed on, she was left with the responsibility of sharing what she could of Michael's vision. Through her touching performance of "Heal the World" and her inspiring appearance in "This Is It", Judith's gift of song and love for a legend left audiences speechless.

In the short time she spent with Michael, Judith was not only inspired by his music but also by his desire to help the hurting. On December 14th 2009, Judith will show that dedication to the people of Haiti.

This will be Judith's first benefit concert and will be donating 100% of the ticket sales to the Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. This organization is a part of the Feeding the Thousands campaign, and a sold out benefit concert will bring meals to over 500,000 people. "HOPE: A Benefit for the People of Northwest Haiti" will take place at the historical El Rey Theatre in Los Angeles at 7:30pm. The evening will be presented by Los Angeles based clothing line Yellow, Black & White. Come be a part of Judith's vision as we use the gift of music to bring hope to a deserving nation.

Tickets are $32 (floor), $42 (VIP) and available on Ticketmaster.com.

EL REY THEATRE
5515 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90036
(323) 936-6400

http://www.nwhcm.org/judith-hill-benefit-concert-dec-14-2009
http://www.judithhillmusic.com

Ok, so that made me cry :cry:

"This will be Judith's first benefit concert and will be donating 100% of the ticket sales to the Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. "

She is making the change.

ClappingWooHoo.gif
ClappingWooHoo.gif
ClappingWooHoo.gif
ClappingWooHoo.gif

With the exception of MJJC/Gaz, I think that's the nicest thing anyone has done for us since we lost our King. By far the most beautiful and heartfelt tribute.

Back