Jon Stewart & Joel McHale make fun of media coverage of MJ's Death (Updated Again)

Re: Jon Stewart & Joel McHale make fun of media coverage of MJ's Death (Updated)

Well then let me bump this up for you so you don't have to search for it.

Re: Jon Stewart & Joel McHale make fun of media coverage of MJ's Death (Updated)

This is funny and im glad somebody is doing this and putting the media on blast.

The media so reads theses boards....the got that ghost thing most likely from here.

This friday if they cover more coverage again on The Soup you can bet i'll have it for you guys.

Joel McHale always makes me smile...even when I was still upset, his comments about the media were hilarous :)

I've seen him perform standup and the guy is VERY funny. LOL! And overall his and John Stewart's coverage of the media's coverage of Michael's passing has been funny as hell.

Earlier this month or something Joel showed a clip from local news show and the announcer asked "Are you spanking the genius out of your child?" and Joel said "According to joe jackson. No."

It seems hell has frozen over and somebody release the flying pigs cus E!'s Chelsea Handler admitted that the TII film was really good and she said her boyfriend Ted Harbert who happens to be the president of E! is a huge fan of MJ's.

With this year and decade coming to an end let's give our thanks to joel and jon for calling out the media on their bullshit throughout their coverage of MJ's passing for their sensationlism, judgement and teasing. I realize sadly before his passing the both of them have teased him and didn't exactly portray him in the most positive of lights but they redeemed themselves. Here's joel's twitter account so you guys can thank him. http://twitter.com/joelmchale

Back