Johnny Depp Looks Like Michael Jackson In “Dark Shadows” Set Image?

The sunglasses, the hat and the make-up are Michaels trademarks, but Johnny doesn't look like Michael. It's just because of the trademarks....

So they are comparing Michael's appearance to Johnny just because he has white make-up.........

......That's offensive.....

......And at the very least it is prejudice............

and the hat and the glasses. he obviously reminds you of mj because of the above. its not about him actually looking like mj but show that pic to anyone and ask them who it reminds them off and u will only get one answer

I like Johnny Depp but he doesn't look like Michael and if there was ever a movie of Michael I would not want him to play Michael.

Don't take this out on Tim Burton or Johnny Depp it's the media that presents this I don't think Tim Burton wanted him to look like MJ. Like others said already it's just the trade marks that make the media come to their conclusions.

And about Johnny Depp and the bio of MJ, he already said he doesn't want to play Michael. That's off topic btw so let's stick to the Dark Shadows movie.

IDK why people always try to connect johnny depp to Michael.. they look nothing alike.. I think ever since willy wonka people keep doing it. I mean at least this time he has a fedora, shade.. lol! and the painted in chin and cheek prints is something many impersonators do to resemble Michael..

but come on, johnny and Michael look NOTHING alike

in the picture with the cane he does look like mj, not up close tho, u guys are in denial if you say otherwise

i think he don't look like MJ at all,unless someone think that wearing a hat,glasses and extremely whiting his skin will make him look like MJ...

Back