John Lennon Murdered 29 Years Ago

I know someone whose a huge beatles fan, and i asked her on her thoughts about Paul McCartney. To me, even though she loves the beatles it seems that she takes Paul for granted. Maybe after my conversation with her hopefully changes her views until its too late. I have heard comments from people saying that Paul was the worst of the beatles. I personally dont know much of their songs except for the popular ones, but i felt that there is soo much ignorance on earth for good and talented artists. Some of the beatles fans are so lucky to grow old with Paul and Ringo being still around. Unlike many of us that would deeply miss Michael in the long years ahead of us. Especially the younger fans.

Paul is incredible, he has such a talent! John used to say that he should work out on his lyrics more :giggle: , but his musical talent... :give_heart: well he is just amazing! :wub: He had some worse records, tho, especially in early 70' after the Beatles broke up. I honestly think that Lennon was "the brain" of the group, but McCartlney was "the melody". Go and listen :music: to some songs like "Vanilla sky", "the long and winding road", "honey pie", "blackbird" or many many many others, you will see for yourself what a talent he is :wub: I - as the Beatles fan - can share a bit of my love to Paul with you - so you know there is still someone here on this Earth with us ;) :heart:

Back