Joe Jackson visits MJ for Paris' Birthday over weekend

TSCM

Proud Member
http://concreteloop.com/2009/04/guess-who-arriving-at-a-birthday-party

"Guess who was spotted arriving at his son’s house in California this past weekend for his granddaughter’s bday celebration? Hint: He is best know for managing the career’s of most of his children... Joe Jackson. He was spotted arriving at his son’s (Michael Jackson) house for his granddaughter’s (Paris) birthday celebration. Looking good for 79 years old...After being made to wait outside for several minutes, Joe was finally let into the house. Several fans also approached Joe to take some presents inside for Michael’s daughter ‘Paris’."

jj200904_1.jpg

jj200904_2.jpg

jj200904_3.jpg

jj200904_4.jpg

jj200904_5.jpg

Just a quick question, I know its off topic, but does Michael still live at Neverland?

Well...that's nice of him I guess. And the fact that he took some of the fans' presents for them was very goodhearted as well. Hope Paris had a nice birthday! :yes:

omg nice to see mj and mr. joe jackson getting alone these dayes

.joe looking good to be 79 years old
the jacksons really have strong genes

omg where is this house located anybody?

and how does this house looks?

Aww, Paris is a big girl now. I wonder if her grandma was there too....

Dang, Mike is all over the place: London, Cali, Vegas...i don't think I realized before how much he moves....

it's nice that the fans buy presents for Paris but I think she has everything she needs and more...maybe they should buy themselves something instead

Just a quick question, I know its off topic, but does Michael still live at Neverland?

Corse not.
he hasnt lived there for like 5 years.

And its not his anymore he sold it.
a few months ago.

Corse not.
he hasnt lived there for like 5 years.

And its not his anymore he sold it.
a few months ago.

What!! He sold it? I can't find any thread on that? I just found one where Latoya talks about him not wanting to go back there anymore but nothing on it being sold. :( Sorry i've totally taken this thread towards a different topic. I'll end the discussion here. Thank you.

Please remain on topic. Glitter88 widen your search there are several on it - if you can't find anything then pm me i'll help you :yes:

I think Joe was there to discuss the law suit againest Julian auction with michael , it is friday,the same day of Paris bday

Aww that is sweet
Also sweet of joe to bring fans presents for paris :)

I think it's very sweet of him to go and for fans to bring presents for Paris' special day. Let's just leave it at that without the drama.

Lol katie...all them hanger on's still welcome in mjs house huh. Joe still the medallion I got a photo with him wearing it 4 years ago in vegas lol.

Back