Joe Jackson...Anyone else find him embarrassing?

Joe has always used MJ for one thing and that is MONEY. He is even using the death of his son to promote his music company. MJ was only a source of income for him. May God forgive him for his cold heart and abusive ways.

Yeah I agree with you 100% Joe Jackson should not be holding press conferences of any kind regarding the death of his son. I wondered why they let him open his mouth.

The more Joseph talks the more compassionate media people are towards Michael, at least here in Poland. Today I heard reports on tv and radio and they were talking how lonely Mike was, how his father was treating him when he was alive and how even now he sees his death as a opportunity to make money. They don't call him J**** or even Jackson but Michael, King Of Pop or The One and Only.

Where Michael is sitting right now he is looking at Joe in a completely different light, the light of pure love.

Joe is showing he cares about his son's kids, he said he is crying on the inside, he cares about Michael's legacy and about Michael's fans.

I wish fans could see him in a different light too. Joe is not gonna become the "ideal image" like Michael was. Ain't gone happen and like Michael, he doesn't care what people think. I also feel that like Michael, folks should just leave him alone. Let him take care of his family's business in this time of grief the only way he knows how. We don't have to like it, or him but to keep denegrating this man's dad is disrespectful.

So many fans are falling into the media's "editorial" trap. I wish fans would knock it off and just show the man and his family some love.

We don't know how Joe feels. Michael always showed respect for his father. The more Joe plugs his buisness venture, the more the media are showing compassion for Michael.

He is disgusting and embaressing .It seems that he is out of mind, It doesn't look like that he is griffing.Michael was your son for god's sake.How could you do that.I hate him, now all of us can understand why Michael didn't like his father.
Poor Michael ,

I think Joe cannot figure out how the funeral will be right now because he is still thinking if he would make more money by making the body in pieces and selling on ebay or by selling tickets to Michael's grave later.

He is heavily criticized everywhere for his behavior, I don’t understand how he think of starting business at his age, he is trying to take advantage to create publicity out of Michael’s death! What a shame! More People sympathize with Michael and realize what type of father Joe is, it’s all over the news.

Back