Jennifer Hudson's Mother Shot And Killed

MJ1814

Proud Member
http://cbs2chicago.com/local/jennifer.hudson.murder.2.848234.html

My prayers go out to her

2dbtpqo.jpg

Her mother and brother were murdered and an amber alert is out for her 7 year old nephew who is missing....

Jesus.

This FOOL was Jennifer's brother-in-law. Her sister was getting ready to leave him and stole her car. She reported the car stolen and he then threatened to kill the family.

Big time A--HOLE.

Unfortunately he has a long criminal history, including attempted murder and carjacking.

Correction. She has divorced him a month ago and the kid is not Balfour's. It's his stepson.

It is also reported that Jennifer is in the air on Southwest Airlines from Tampa.

This is very sad indeed. I hope they find the child safe.

May God bring the family comfort in this time of sorrow.

Sending prayers...

That's just horrible... I'm speechless. My heart goes out to Jennifer and her family. :no:

That's horrible :(

God bless Jennifer and the rest of the family.

i saw it yesterday on cnn. its horrible. i dont know if u can ever recover psychologically from such a thing. i wish jennifer and her family all the best though. may God give them all the strength they need to cope in these difficult moments.

May god give her and her family strength!

May her mother and her brother rest in peace!

^ oh yeah theres also a 7 year old boy missing. hes jennifer's nephew. apparently the murderer kidnapped him.

This is a horrible tragedy. So terribly sad. My prayers & condolences go out to Jennifer and her family.

And I hope they find the little boy too.

I was really saddend when I saw this on the news the other night.
I feel so bad for her. It makes me think of Kanye and how he's still
so young without his Mom too after what seems such a senseless death.
I really hope the little boy is found and is alive and well.
At least they have the suspect in custody.

Everybody, let us all slow down abit...We have not gotten any credile evidence yet. He is being questioned as he should be. .Let us wait until after the trail before we condemn him...Let us not let our emotions get away..Right now all we should care about is Jennifer and her family especially the 7 year old boy. Let us pray for them.. Everything else will eventually take care of itself. Haven't we been here before? No more court of public opinions, just the FACTS only. Jennifer, I am at a loss as to how anything I could say could possibly make you feel better, so I will just pray and light a candle for you and your family..Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls our communities have lost their compass. We need help, real quick.

What a terrible tragedy. News is breaking that the police found a dead body of a child. Let's pray it is not Jennifer's nephew. My prayers go out to Jennifer and her family. What a terrible loss. The people who lived in that neighborhood did not call the cops when they heard gunshots. The reason why was because they were so used to the shots that they didn't bother or something relating to that. That, right there, is what is so wrong with society today.

From Access Hollywood -

http://www.accesshollywood.com/

Child’s Body Found In SUV On Chicago’s South Side; Police Investigating Possible Tie To Jennifer Hudson Case

October 27, 2008

CHICAGO, Ill.

The body of a child has been found on Chicago’s South Side and police are investigating if it is Julian King — the missing son of Julia Hudson and nephew of Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson.

The Cook County medical examiner’s office sent investigators to the 1300 block of South Kolin Avenue, where the body of the child was found around 8 AM local time on Monday, the Cook County medical examiner’s office confirmed to Chicago’s WMAQ.

Police have not confirmed if the body found is related to the search for the nephew of Jennifer Hudson.

---------------------------------------------------------

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20235945,00.html

Breaking News
Police Find Body While Investigating Jennifer Hudson's Missing Nephew
By Emmet Sullivan

Originally posted Monday October 27, 2008 10:20 AM EDT

The body of a young black boy was discovered Monday in an SUV as police continued their search for Jennifer Hudson's missing 7-year-old nephew.

The white SUV was found abandoned on Chicago's West Side, CNN reports. Police have not yet identified the body.

Julian King, 7, went missing Friday after an unidentified assailant fatally shot Hudson's mother Darnell and brother Jason. Hudson offered $100,000 for the safe return of her nephew.

When police issued an Amber Alert for Julian on Friday, they identified a 1994 white Chevrolet Suburban with Illinois license plate X584859 as connected to the case.
---------------------------------------------------------
:angel:

This is horrible.

Back