Jam vs Dangerous

Jam or Dangerous

• Jam

Votes: 29 46.0%
  • Dangerous

Votes: 34 54.0%

• Total voters
These polls are always so darn difficult for me! I love Jam and Dangerous. But I have to say that Dangerous just edges out Jam for me. :)

Jam!!!!!!

I LOVE this song so much..one of my favorites. I love Dangerous too but Jam more ;)

dangerous has way more depth... just listen!

i wish there would have been a david lynch short film too it... perfect match.

Dangerous!!! when this song was released it was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ahead of its time! nobody ever caught up to it actually!! lol!! and the end with the adlibbing!! aaah!! and dont even get me started on the dance! haha! its perfection, it kinda worked out that MJ could never have a video released for it, because that dance was all I needed! WOW!!

Dangerous!

I fell in love with this song on the intrumental part right on the beggining! I was like: this is so 90's at the same time it so unique and new. I was bewildered. I loved it and immediately pressed the repeat button. lol

But seriously, I love Jam. It makes me wanna dance and everything, but Dangerous is by far my favorite of them. And I watched 1995 VMA's performance A LOT just because of it and I will learn the choreography. I promised myself this. And oh, I can't forget, Michael speaking during the song is so sexy.

Back