Jam or Dangerous

• Jam

Votes: 29 46.0%
  • Dangerous

Votes: 34 54.0%

• Total voters

Gonetoosoon

Proud Member
Would be very interesting to see how this turns out!
Which do you prefer and why? I find these two are very similar in parts!

Jam: "It ain't too a much for me"
Dangerous: "You're no damn good for me"

I'm more a fan of Jam simply because the spoken verse raps in Dangerous by Michael aren't as powerful as the Dangerous chorus. Jam just will have you dancing the entire time, whilst Dangerous you break out into dance every chorus as it builds up.

Live both songs are exceptional!

What do you think?

Jam or Dangerous?

hmmm...I think Jam, probably for the reason that you stated, Gonetoosoon...The whole thing makes me wanna dance...But, I love Michael's speaking parts in Dangerous...So sexy...his voice is beautiful

dangerous
because i love this part
"I Never Knew But I Was
Walking The Line
Come Go With Me
I Said I Have No Time
And Don't You Pretend We Didn't
Talk On The phone
My Baby Cried
She Left Me Standing Alone"

Hmm..that's a hard one. Both have me wanting to get up and dance but I'm going to have to go with Jam. I personally love both songs though. Michael's voice is so sexy in both and they have amazing beat to it.

Jam for me :) I usually skip Dangerous..

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dangerous is a far superior song. Its a much stronger composition, Jam is very dry and repetitive with only the little brass makes of much interest to me. Dangerous has far more awesomeness to it, but its just my oppinion, dangerous can take a good few listens though

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dangerous is a far superior song. Its a much stronger composition, Jam is very dry and repetitive with only the little brass makes of much interest to me. Dangerous has far more awesomeness to it, but its just my oppinion, dangerous can take a good few listens though

Calm down :lol: I like Dangerous when it's performed on stage, imo the song needs the dancing..

Calm down :lol: I like Dangerous when it's performed on stage, imo the song needs the dancing..
The song is amazing live, amazing amazing AMAZING!!

I never used to like the song as much on the album and if you'd made the poll a few weeks ago i would of voted jam but i've really got into Dangerous. Like gonetoosoon said there's heaps of build up to the chorus each time and it works really well.

I like "Jam" whereas I LOVE "Dangerous", so of course "Dangerous" gets my vote.

Not sure which one to choose.. :unsure: Both belong to my favourites.
Dangerous is VERY HOT. :heat:
But I love the way Jam starts and I also think the lyrics in Jam are very deep and meaningful.

:fear: CANNOT pick... I went for Jam though :S

dangerous no contest.. those lyrics are so badass... "Dangerous" is divinity in motion ;)

Last edited:
Well you know what I was going to pick... :rofl: I love Jam though, but to me Dangerous rules. It so svelt......and cool and sexy :woohoo: I love the way that one minute he is talking in a smooth low voice... and then BAM! he's not just singing... but yelling and putting everything into it.... and then there is the entire dance to it, but I could just go on forever about.... ;)

I love them both 'cause was because of Dangerous album in 1999 I started to listening to Michael... I love them both!!

Jam,no doubt about it!! I love the song,I love the video and I love the live performance! :wild: The toaster is amazing and the military jacket that he wears...effin' amazing!Also,Jam is Michael's best album starter,in my opinion! :yes:

"A touch, a kiss
A whisper of love
I was at the point
Of no return
Deep in the darkness of
Passion's insanity
I felt taken by lust's
Strange inhumanity"

:heart::heart::heart:
I just love the way he sings that part. So smooth and sexy.

Jam Jam Here comes the man!

I voted Jam. Lyrically I like it much better, and thematically it kind of reminds me of Prince's 1999 (w/out the nukes!). I'm not big on Teddy Riley, but Jam is probably my favorite of those songs. I have the single w/ a really good acapella version.

Back