Jade Goody's Sons Think She's Spending Christmas with Michael Jackson

Aww. How sweet. :cry: I'm sure Michael was spending Christmas with everybody who loves him this year. :heart:

This was Jade Goody's first Christmas in heaven too. God bless.
I believe this as well. he is a spirit now.

:doh: This thread is about her kids thinking she's with Michael...lets please not go there in here.

Goody most mourned star on website

(UKPA) – 47 minutes ago

Bermondsey-born Jade Goody has proved to be the most mourned celebrity this year, according to an online tribute site.

The Big Brother star's death on Mother's Day after a highly-publicised battle with cervical cancer sparked an outpouring of feeling across the nation.

Website Lasting Tribute said an online memorial for the mother-of-two received the most hits of any celebrity this year - even more than Michael Jackson, who died in July.

Jade's page attracted more messages and images than any other famous person on the site, and more than 600 people left messages to the star.

King of pop ***** received the second largest number of tributes on the site, and other popular celebrity tributes include actress Natasha Richardson, film star Patrick Swayze and Boyzone star Stephen Gately.

Lasting Tribute, which now has more than 1.3 million tributes online, has also attracted contributions for soldiers and former soldiers, whether veterans like Harry Patch, the last British survivor from the First World War trenches who died in July, or Royal Marine Danny Winter, who died in Afghanistan in January.

Managing director Elaine Pritchard said: "We are very proud that so many people feel comfortable using our website to pay their respects publicly to their own loved ones as well as to celebrities and people in the public eye."

Copyright © 2009 The Press Association. All rights reserved.

i had to reread that above.......WHAT??? more hits....
i did not like her for a good reason. but her kids shouldn't suffer because of that, wasn't their fault. x

MORE THAN MICHAEL?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

NO BLOODY COMMENT.

:angry:

The world is screwed.

It doesnt matter if its like a competition...who gets mourned the most...

Michael Jackson has hundreds of millions of people who admire him, and love him....

But NOW, we can see another attempt(s) how to reduce Michael Jacksons impact on society, I dont want to be pathetic, but Id call it conspiracy...

Look, before the most celebrated event of the year, all of the sudden, somebody wanted to release the FBI files just to boost the controversy and dim the memory of Michael Jackson and his impact on the net news reports celebrating him... and now... there are the titles... Goody named 'most mourned celeb' of 2009... just not let Michael be the most buzzed person... who overshadowed Obamas inauguration ... and most political events of the year....

Just an accident?

NO!

Who knows that Goody?

He shouldn't even be in this "competition" IMHO. I will always hate that greedy doctor for killing Mike.

Not everyone is gonna Like Michael or is inspired by him. So I'm not surprised that some consider Goody story of her fight through cancer inspiring.

And to the story by the OP I think it's cute and sad. :cry:

Not everyone is gonna Like Michael or is inspired by him. So I'm not surprised that some consider Goody story of her fight through cancer inspiring.

But maybe its clear to everybody, who Michael Jackson is/was..., the Global Icon, and not a reality show star with racist statements... on an UK tv show.

See the differences?.... being Global Icon equals the whole planet..., the USA-the 52 states are not the whole world, neither the EU.... but all continents...

It doesnt matter if its like a competition...who gets mourned the most...

Michael Jackson has hundreds of millions of people who admire him, and love him....

But NOW, we can see another attempt(s) how to reduce Michael Jacksons impact on society, I dont want to be pathetic, but Id call it conspiracy...

Look, before the most celebrated event of the year, all of the sudden, somebody wanted to release the FBI files just to boost the controversy and dim the memory of Michael Jackson and his impact on the net news reports celebrating him... and now... there are the titles... Goody named 'most mourned celeb' of 2009... just not let Michael be the most buzzed person... who overshadowed Obamas inauguration ... and most political events of the year....

Just an accident?

NO!

Who knows that Goody?

I agree with you. My mum was just reading the newspaper and told me Michael was the 10th most googled person in 2009...the same Michael that 'broke' the internet.

Not downplaying Jade at all...just making that point.

But maybe its clear to everybody, who Michael Jackson is/was..., the Global Icon, and not a reality show star with racist statements... on an UK tv show.

See the differences?.... being Global Icon equals the whole planet..., the USA-the 52 states are not the whole world, neither the EU.... but all continents...

I agree with you that he is an international Icon. :yes: I do wonder before she was a reality star what Jade was doing before then? The only reason why I do know this woman is because of the reality show that she and Jermaine was on and her fight for cancer. I am actually pretty curious. :)

I'll just drop this since, I still feel unconformable with things like this involving deaths of people. But Michael is a global icon and I do believe that some people do reduce his career sometimes to elevate many other people who they consider non-controversial.

Yeah he left her a voicemail cuz she was asleep when he called lol.
I forgot about this. Isn't it strange how we talked about all of this and now MJ is gone alone with her. I also think about when Michael had to dismiss rumors of him being dead in April and with that Ian nut bring a book out about MJ dying of skin cancer. SOrry but I wish I could turn the clock back to these times.

i found jade goodys documentry of her cancer battle very inspiring

i may add i didnt find michaels death inspiring, because its something he did to himself imo, though i still mourned the same

Back