Jade Goody's Sons Think She's Spending Christmas with Michael Jackson

CherubimII

Proud Member
Jade Goody's Sons Think She's Spending Christmas
with Michael Jackson

Jade Goody's little boys send special Christmas cards to their mum in heaven

Posted: Sunday 27 Dec 2009

Above: Jade Goody's sons believe she is in heaven with Michael Jackson this Christmas/ Wenn.com

JADE Goody's sons believe their mum is spending Christmas with Michael Jackson in heaven.

Jade Goody's former partner Jeff Brazier says that Bobby, six, and five-year-old Freddie are taking comfort in the idea that she is dancing with the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, who also died this year.
The boys, who lost their mum on Mother's Day, have made Jade specialChristmas cards for Santa to deliver.

And Jeff says he is working hard to make sure their festive season is as magical as it was last year - when the sick reality TV star pulled out all the stops to ensure they had an extra-special Christmas.

http://ok.co.uk/celebnews/view/1736...he-s-spending-Christmas-with-Michael-Jackson/

Last edited:
Aww. How sweet. :cry: I'm sure Michael was spending Christmas with everybody who loves him this year. :heart:

This was Jade Goody's first Christmas in heaven too. God bless.

Nice to hear, wonderful thing for them to do :) Didn't Michael speak to Jade a few days before she passed?

Nice to hear, wonderful thing for them to do :) Didn't Michael speak to Jade a few days before she passed?

Yeah he left her a voicemail cuz she was asleep when he called lol.

Sweet.

And I like the picture of Michael in the article. :)

sigh. Michael invited her children to the concerts didn't he? :cry:

sigh. Michael invited her children to the concerts didn't he? :cry:

he invited her according to max clifford. all sounds abit urgh to me. especially coming from ok magazine, the guy prob sold the story and quotes for a few £

Jade Goody's Sons Think She's Spending Christmas
with Michael Jackson

Jade Goody's little boys send special Christmas cards to their mum in heaven

Posted: Sunday 27 Dec 2009

Above: Jade Goody's sons believe she is in heaven with Michael Jackson this Christmas/ Wenn.com

JADE Goody's sons believe their mum is spending Christmas with Michael Jackson in heaven.

Jade Goody's former partner Jeff Brazier says that Bobby, six, and five-year-old Freddie are taking comfort in the idea that she is dancing with the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, who also died this year.
The boys, who lost their mum on Mother's Day, have made Jade specialChristmas cards for Santa to deliver.

And Jeff says he is working hard to make sure their festive season is as magical as it was last year - when the sick reality TV star pulled out all the stops to ensure they had an extra-special Christmas.

http://ok.co.uk/celebnews/view/1736...he-s-spending-Christmas-with-Michael-Jackson/

awww how bittersweet, this reminds me of the time when she was really sick, about to die, Michael heard about it and he called her on the phone at that hospital saying she was going to survive and she and her entire family were going to be there on the This Is It FIRST show in front line, Michael sent the tickets and said to her "see you there", a few days later she died and Michael didnt even got to perform that first show... :cry:

Those kids are good, im happy they thought of that, cause its probably true :)

may God bless those children and Michael's children, and all the children in the world

awww how bittersweet, this reminds me of the time when she was really sick, about to die, Michael heard about it and he called her on the phone at that hospital saying she was going to survive and she and her entire family were going to be there on the This Is It FIRST show in front line, Michael sent the tickets and said to her "see you there", a few days later she died and Michael didnt even got to perform that first show... :cry:
:cry: :cry:

It's so sad :(

may God bless those children and Michael's children, and all the children in the world
Aww yes :huggy: :heart:

I saw this morning but could only get The Mirror as a source. Bless them and its so sweet. I still can't get my head around the fact he's not here and I never will. Its too heartbreaking. I just have comfort in the fact that I will see Michael again one day. In the meantime I will endeavour to spread his legacy of love. Michael inspired me, still inspires me, and will always inspire me.

Aw... that's so sweet. And I know that's so true. I wish I could spend my Christmas with Michael this year, but I guess I'll have to wait. :cry:

I remember hearing about how Michael phoned her when she was in the hospital during her last days, and her being really touched and happy by it. That's our Michael, always thinking of others before himself.

Yeah he rung her when he was in London. I remember her talking about it, the usual "I didn't believe it was him" scenario. She was so happy by it.. :(

:cry:I never ever imagined that Michael would be joining her in merely 3 months then.:cry:

Last edited:
Back