Jackson family issues statement to fans!!

Moogisland

Proud Member
Jackson Family Issues Personal Statement to Fans

Originally posted Saturday June 27, 2009 06:15 PM EDT
Michael Jackson

The Jackson family issued a statement Saturday, conveyed by family patriarch Joseph Jackson. In full, it reads:

In one of the darkest moments of our lives we find it hard to find the words appropriate to this sudden tragedy we all had to encounter. Our beloved son, brother and father of three children has gone so unexpectedly, in such a tragic way and much too soon. It leaves us, his family, speechless and devastated to a point, where communication with the outside world seems almost impossible at times.

We miss Michael endlessly, our pain cannot be described in words. But Michael would not want us to give up now. So we want to thank all of his faithful supporters and loyal fans worldwide, you – who Michael loved so much. Please do not despair, because Michael will continue to live on in each and every one of you. Continue to spread his message, because that is what he would want you to do. Carry on, so his legacy will live forever.

In addition, Joseph Jackson wishes to personally convey: "My grandchildren are deeply moved by all the love and support you have shown for them and their father, Michael Jackson."

Joseph Jackson & Family

(Source: People Magazine - not sure how reliable that is, but why make this up)

Thats really nice and great of them to do something like this in such a time and situation. Thank you JF.

Jackson Family Issues Personal Statement to Fans

Originally posted Saturday June 27, 2009 06:15 PM EDT
Michael Jackson

The Jackson family issued a statement Saturday, conveyed by family patriarch Joseph Jackson. In full, it reads:

In one of the darkest moments of our lives we find it hard to find the words appropriate to this sudden tragedy we all had to encounter. Our beloved son, brother and father of three children has gone so unexpectedly, in such a tragic way and much too soon. It leaves us, his family, speechless and devastated to a point, where communication with the outside world seems almost impossible at times.

We miss Michael endlessly, our pain cannot be described in words. But Michael would not want us to give up now. So we want to thank all of his faithful supporters and loyal fans worldwide, you – who Michael loved so much. Please do not despair, because Michael will continue to live on in each and every one of you. Continue to spread his message, because that is what he would want you to do. Carry on, so his legacy will live forever.

In addition, Joseph Jackson wishes to personally convey: "My grandchildren are deeply moved by all the love and support you have shown for them and their father, Michael Jackson."

Joseph Jackson & Family

(Source: People Magazine - not sure how reliable that is, but why make this up)

Beautiful, but so sad. :(

wow, that's really nice of him. Michael has the most amazing fans in the world.
thanks 4 posting

We will do the best to support and love your grandchildren as much as we loved Michael Joseph! Your son is in peace now and in heaven! They will feel the Love of all the MJ fans around the world! :yes:

Thank you so much, that was beautiful. :cry:
I will continue to pray for Michael, the Jackson family and the children.

As long as i live,i will ALWAYS love Michael!

He will always live inside my heart.

God Bless you all Jackson family!

Thank you so much for the lovely message.

Michael and all of you are forever in my prayers.

That's beautiful. Michael will live forever in our hearts.

I pray for Michael, Michael's family, his kids.. his fans.
We will always be one big family.

:(

Joseph, thank you for thinking of us during these difficult times. We truly will adore your son, Michael forever.

Blessings to you Michaels family and of corse his lovely children

of course to his lovely children. Who i am sure will carry on the legacy of the Jacksons!

simply , we miss you more Michaelxx

Terry

Thanks to Joe and the whole family for this.:cry:

God this is so hard.

The thing about Michael's children is that I thought it was going to be so great for them to experience and see their father at work (the London shows) and appreciate his impact on ppl while he was alive. I had seen an interview with one of Audrey Hepburn's adult sons years after she passed away and he spoke about how she kept her kids so isolated from her public life that they had no idea just how great their mother was at what she did and how greatly she affected so many people until she died and the outpouring of love and respect was shown for her. I had so much hoped that Michael's kids would get to experience it all along with him as he lived. And we were soooo close to that happening. But now his kids will end up like Audrey's who will only get to appreciate it all without him being around. It's like we've all been cheated...his kids' most of all becuz he was their father 24/7. They were blessed to have him for as long as they did but this is so damn wrong. How did we get here?!

God bless those precious children and MJ's whole family.

So incredibly sad, prayers to The Jackson family. We are all feeling the loss of Michael.

u know what u guys, if u have a problem w/ joe, bite ur tongue. how dare u interject at a time like this? u wanna say something. say it elsewhere.

god bless this whole family. i hope those children know how much their father was loved and how many are worried about their wellbeing right now.

as mike once said. my children are your children. they are our children.we will do whatever ittakes to help them and defend mj. we are family as one from all over the world united under the love of a beautiful soul that brough millions together

as mike once said. my children are your children. they are our children.we will do whatever ittakes to help them and defend mj. we are family as one from all over the world united under the love of a beautiful soul that brough millions together

So true. I hope Michael can see all this, he would be so proud.

Never in a million years would I have expected to hear that statement from the family. It makes my heart ache all over again.

we will continue and support michael forever..
his legacy will live forever
Mike will live forever in our hearts, and continue to spread his message to the world
Love you Mike sooo much! :(

God Bless the Jackson Family in their time of need. They are some beautiful people. And yes Jackson family you are suffering beyond what you can understand right now. God will get you through it I know it doesnt seem it at this time, someday you will see the rainbow again. Thank you so much for giving us fans your son Michael for all these years. The pain of losing such a beautiful person is far more than I can bear right now. Bless his children and gie the family strength they will need to be able to move on.

Rest in peace sweet prince

Back