IV GOT THRU!! to the auditions of MOIVE LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON WAHOOOO!! xx

lol cant remember either ah well il wait for the email...they said theyd fone me bak to find out more about me but i missed thier call duno whether to bother fonin them back

nah i am dancing im ok just a bit scared against all those professionals haha

ah right! they asked me all the things in their first phone call, t'was about a half an hour long call. lovely chap he was :)

Ah sorry! lol :) i'm sure you'll be fine! although i know i might not be as good as i can be if i'm too nervous

ah right! they asked me all the things in their first phone call, t'was about a half an hour long call. lovely chap he was :)

Ah sorry! lol :) i'm sure you'll be fine! although i know i might not be as good as i can be if i'm too nervous

really oh wow ah ye my first fone call was quite short - i did say i was tired lol so they prob kept it short cuz of that what did they ask you? wooooooo not long to practice!

really oh wow ah ye my first fone call was quite short - i did say i was tired lol so they prob kept it short cuz of that what did they ask you? wooooooo not long to practice!

they asked me all sorts! about me, my background, my dancing history, why i liked mj etc all that kinda stuff :)

nooo not long at all! what's your song choice?

cool, well done guys. i think that you will all do well in the competitionbecause they are looking for people with michael's style and charisma, thats something you all have.

I got a call last Sunday. Still not sure whether im doing it or not though.

what's your song choice?

ah just got anotha call il prob do wanna be startin somethin thriller or why u wana trip on me not sure bout non mj song prob sumthing from the 80s,,,how bout u? im auditionin in london now

I've applied aswell :)

And I've also applied for a show called Just Dance on Sky 1. Audition for that is next week :)

Good luck!!

Woah! Guys, good luck!

This is a nice way to remember Michael's legacy. :)

awww wow :)
thank you so much! that really means a lot to me :)

Your welcome

btw I got a call today too. I will be auditioning in London.

They said the winners prize will be to perform on stage at wembley stadium at jermaine's mj tribute show next year. I'm feeling nervous about the audition.

Got the Email for Manchester but not a call yet to confirm songs. Questions are people dancing to mixes of MJ or Medleys, Cuz I got a killer one with some rare unreleased material

Good Luck to everyone, I wish I could dance :(

& remember what MJ said ' thinking is the biggest mistake a dancer could make'

Nice to see so many ppl from this board participating! Good luck to you all!! :D

Back