IV GOT THRU!! to the auditions of MOIVE LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON WAHOOOO!! xx

thanku!! anyone else thru? or enter! il take lots of pix n post em wen i get back! XX

Aww haha congrats! :huggy:
And good luck in the competition!

i applied they said everyone will get a call and invitation to the auditions in two weeks, so i'm still waiting.

i applied they said everyone will get a call and invitation to the auditions in two weeks, so i'm still waiting.

good luck!! maybe c u there! when did they say that? - they told me theyve only picked some out of alot of applicants!! fibbers! X

the moonwalker wat did they say r u goin manchester -i just missed their 2nd call!!

yup! manchester on 17 october. they're sending me an email tomorrow with all the details.

are you going to manchester too?

ye goin manchester on 17th at 11am is it the triangle niteclub or pure niteclub i cnt remember!! did they say theyd bell u bak? i cant dance lol well a bit

ye goin manchester on 17th at 11am is it the triangle niteclub or pure niteclub i cnt remember!! did they say theyd bell u bak? i cant dance lol well a bit

erm...they mentioned both haha
i think they're picking up from one of them and holding auditions at the other but i can't really remember which way round it was haha

they didn't say they'd call me, the guy said he'd send me an email with all the info :)

lol - if you're not dancing what you doing? :)

erm...they mentioned both haha
i think they're picking up from one of them and holding auditions at the other but i can't really remember which way round it was haha

they didn't say they'd call me, the guy said he'd send me an email with all the info :)

lol - if you're not dancing what you doing? :) __________________

lol cant remember either ah well il wait for the email...they said theyd fone me bak to find out more about me but i missed thier call duno whether to bother fonin them back

nah i am dancing im ok just a bit scared against all those professionals haha

Back