ITV1 to screen unaired Jackson footage

Uri cashing in on Michaels death why am I not surprised.

hmmm......No surprise here.....it is what leaches do!! they are all doing it. Ya know I didnt think of this until now but, all of these people who are cashing in off of Michael......someday someone will be cashing in off of them.....but...not to this magnitude.

i dont like uri but i dont think the martin bashier thing was his fault noone knew basheier would edit the film like that apart from him and his team _ i think uri dose need to shut up a little and if not atleast think about the stuff he is saying like what he said on sky news just after mike had passed away

We saw some of this in the devon documentary, great footage.I hope to see myself as was filmed with and without michael by his cameraman and Uri as well in 2002 London

"My friend Michael Jackson"...the title makes me throw up...his friend

he keeps giving now interviews for Hungarian magazines and he is saying stuff like "when i worked with Michael on his Invincible album" muhahahahahahahahaha

My Friend Michael Jackson

Sunday 26 July
8:00pm - 9:00pm
ITV1
Thanks for the update:cheeky:

My friend....:doh:

I really hope he doesnt speak that garbage again about MJ as he used to do in his last TV Interviews!:agree:

all the leeches coming out from their little holes.

Hmmm u know what 'funny' about tonights ITV 'Living with Michael Jackson'?

It wasn't originally scheduled on this evening ... and for some reason, they have changed their schedule to put it on tonight.

Not unusual sometimes but normally a schedule is changed either because a programme is inappropriate or maybe its scheduled to be on... but this has been last minute put on...

Maybe cos of the impending tox reports?

uris ass needs to get over it,hes trying to make it seem as if they were still friends when mj passed and they werent. wonder how much he was paid for the footage. he can go to hell

Hmmm u know what 'funny' about tonights ITV 'Living with Michael Jackson'?

It wasn't originally scheduled on this evening ... and for some reason, they have changed their schedule to put it on tonight.

Not unusual sometimes but normally a schedule is changed either because a programme is inappropriate or maybe its scheduled to be on... but this has been last minute put on...

Maybe cos of the impending tox reports?

Im pretty sure it was always going to be the 16th July

I thought LWMJ was going to be aired on the 19th july (this sunday)?

Im pretty sure it was always going to be the 16th July

Not according to my Whats On TV and my mum's TV Times.

Pah the voice announcer woman just said "next is everything you ever wanted to know"...

Yeah.. it should be "next is how one man destroyed one mans life".

well this was awful.
brought back horirble feelings/emotions that i went through when i first watched it!
bad times.

x

Nothing connected to Uri Gellar should any of us should be happy to see!

He can go to hell for all I care!

If he can read my mind now he must know my opinion about him! He was/is a horrible person and never been MJ's friend! So Uri... go to hell dear! I don't care what you have to say about Michael! You don't even deserve to say his name!

Back