It Hurts me, How Michael Trusted all these A--holes

I agree. If my man was not eating and getting slim, I would be staying at his home every night and checking up on him. I come from a family where we live by theories. I would keep an eye on any doctor he hires. Me and the women in my family give doctors in the hospital the eye to see what they are doing or not doing let alone one who is in my husband/boyfriend house (and I know my man is worth money and have dealt with theives. OH @#$ Naw). And for him to be using drips and mess out of a hospital, oh boy, we would have had Bel Air calling cops in because I would raise pure mess and act up).

You bet so! :yes:

I think it's good if you have this instinct, but sometimes people around you may think you're getting paranoid by thinking "this people is not good, this one yes, nop, this one no...". You may think you're getting paranoid too. :D
It's a good thing and it's very rare when we're wrong. :cheeky:
But see that is the thing you do not tell what you think all the time. I am getting bad vibes from people; guess what, I do not deal with that person too close. Yes that person seem nice buy I just speak and keep moving or I will talk to them but I will not let them in my business or come to my home. And guess what, their evil ways are revealed by someone whom they did wrong and up to no good. My instincts were right.:D

Back