"It can't trigger on its own" Is it me or does he sound annoyed?

nah i dont think he was anoyed,just lettin him know yo dude i gotta cue it lol. and hes right it worked so much better when he hit that point and the music came in

Is this thread serious?!

Actually no, its supposed to be very light hearted, whether Mike was annoyed or not. Its posts like these that serve only to kill the mood at MJJC. Loosen up a bit and stop taking things so damn serious. Or better, If you don't like a thread kindly refrain from posting in it. Bongani Mdakane :)

where is this thing he says? I watched Human Nature vid, and the trailer and I can't find it :(

:hysterical: HAHA-HAAAH!

It would be hilarious to see Michael get one of those Kanye moments though, because it would be so unexpected. :D
Imagine at the grammy's Michael losing (as if) and just be storming stage and be like:
"Yo f##k y'all, I'm the greatest ever, there's no one that can match me.
I paved the way for you sons of bi**hes and now you gon' give the award to Justin?!
Mother f### Justin! *takes the award and rushes off the stage*"
:lol:

Funny story... Dj Who Kid was in Bahrain with Michael and Whoo Kid asked Michael about Neverland and Michael told him: "Fu## Neverland" :hysterical:
I honestly think Michael was just a regular dude off camera, cursing a bit and talk a little bit "ebonics" like anyone else.

But for real, Michael was just really strict when it came to his art.
If you watch the making of "Ghosts" you can see Michael be really annoyed and have this scrunched up face saying "It shouldn't be gouly, it shouldn't be gouly though" when he talks about the make up.

LOL that really cracked me up !
You're so right

He just wanted it to be done the way he wanted. He needed to tell them so they know what he wanted. That's all. Then they did and the song began.

In the movie, Mike sounded more annoyed during the part where he was telling the band leader how he wanted something played. The band leader said something like "it's getting there" and Mike said something like "well, let's get there."

that's what made Michael so incredible..He didn't become the greatest musician in the world by NOT speaking up for what he wants...

In the movie, Mike sounded more annoyed during the part where he was telling the band leader how he wanted something played. The band leader said something like "it's getting there" and Mike said something like "well, let's get there."

Lol.. and there was a part where he goes "I want it to sound like how I wrote it.." and that had people in my theater going "you tell him Mike!". Had me laughing.

Back