Is there such thing as bad Michael Jackson photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, why is this even a topic of discussion??

Michael was always beautiful to me

Obviously we all take bad pictures sometimes, I know I do. Michael had a few bad pictures taken but I think most of them were beautiful. The ones from the trial are just beautiful. I know it was the most painful time for him but he was so beautiful and has always been stunning. Michael is the only man I use the word beautiful to describe.

I agree with you 100%.

I'm the same way with the word beautiful. Michael Jackson is the only man I use the word on. And it is the perfect word for him.
Michael was always such a gorgeous man. I hate how some people fail to see that. I found him looking so gorgeous and very appealing at the press conference back in March. I stare those pictures quite often. I thought he looked amazing there.
But of course, everybody takes a bad picture here and there (especially me, ugh). Michael was only human you know.

55360.jpg

Loving th stubble :wub:
mn_mjackson1.jpg

Think he looks adorable!!! :wub:

michael-jackson-rock-and-roll-hall-of-fame.jpg

Michael%20Jackson%20In%202001.jpg

Come home with me now :wub:
michael-jackson-neverland.jpg

Think he looks beautiful :wub:
88720705.jpg

Love the short hair :wub:

The reason i deleted the obvious one is because i hate what it represents!!!!! :no::no:

So to me no there are no bad pictures of Michael!!! :D

beautiful, Michael's wendy bird. see, what the haters fail to realize is, in every one of these photos, (actually, they don't fail to realize it, and that's why the media are hostile) is..the essence of MJ radiates from his eyes, and rules his face..and you can't destroy that. that's a thing of beauty. and it threatened the haters. i'm not just saying this, as some fanatic. it's a fact. look at it. when you are beautiful inside..you CANNOT hide it. i'm a male, and this is the first time i can look at someone objectively about something subjective. this is proof that the inner spirit, and your character really does rule your physical appearance. if i wasn't right about this, there wouldn't be such visceral violence in those naysayers who used these pics in an attempt to belittle Michael. not to mention the megawatt bulbs used to put harsh light on these. but that didn't work against him either, if you search yourself and be honest with yourself about it. and yes...i include that mugshot that's not included here, in my statement. and my argument is further helped, especially in the mugshot, by the fact that a large conglomerate were really trying to destroy him at that time. frankly, i don't have to work hard to find the beauty. if you have to work hard to find the beauty, here, that i'm speaking of...well...you just have to wonder..

Last edited:
They wish to make him look bad on everything, its sad, they took the work of searching the bad ones, they are soooo stupid, i big Fk them for those doing it F YOU ALL, i sincerely feel this: FCK YOU ALL ahahahah

Don't well all take a bad picture from time to time? I know I have seen some of mine i'd rather burn. :lol:

I don't see the point in having a thread to discuss Michael's bad photo's so they can be picked at. Come on have some respect.

Closed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back