Invincible vs. HIStory

Which album is better?

• Total voters
HIStory of course! This album is a masterpiece. :wub: I love Invincible too but I have to choose HIStory.

Sorry, I like History but I prefer Invincible. History has music looks like, Smile, Childhood, Little Susie... The are covers, Come Together and Smile... Invincible can't be genial but History isn't too. Vinci offer much more
I don't know, Vince pleased me more. Just it

I really love HIStory....I think it's where I really felt I bonded with Michael, as he poured his soul out on this one....

these are the two albums which always go toe to toe for me, seeing as they're always and will always be my favs!!

But I voted for Invincible :D

Invincible is one of my favourite MJ albums !! BUT HIStory is a more classic MJ album, SO hard to choose, voted for HIStory though... just on the fact that its classic MJ

For me the best - History. Songs of this album are thin, deep, calculated on the thinking, advanced audience. Such professional sound did not hear at anybody. And texts, arrangements? Words are not present.

Umm.. I can't choose easily...
both albums is great!
but I choose 'Invincible'

Invincible was great, with ballads like Don't Walk Away and Break of Dawn :girl_in_love:, but I had to go with HIStory. I feel that almost every song on HIStory spoke of how Michael felt at the time with all that he had been through. He really put his heart and soul into each song and that album just has such a "realness" and such truth to it compared to his other albums.

I voted Invincible, because I don't se HIStory as an album... It's a compilation in my book.

HIStory. I'm only just beginning to realise what an amazing and personal album it is. Invincible didn't feel that personally Michaely to me, despite being very good.

This right here! History has always been an album i really never got into (Execpt for some songs like Stranger In Moscow, TDCAU, Earth Song)
But lately i have really, really realised what an album this was! Now i got, This Time Around, 2 Bad, Money, in my top 5 played songs on my MP3.

Deff History for me

HIStory is my favorite album, Invincible is my 2nd or 3rd favorite. They are about equal in my eyes. Both are really great and most of Michael's best work IMO.

:)Both are good.

HIStory and BAD are my favourites, so I have voted for HIStory.

You know there's a second CD... right? ;) hehe

Since the second disc of "new" material contains some tracks that were recorded for, but not included on other projects, I see it as a collection or compilation album! Come Together was recorded around 1988 and was in 1992 in it's full version used as a b side to Remember The Time. The majority of Earth Song dates back to the Dangerous sessions in 89/90.

Last edited:
HIStory. The worst songs on HIStory are better than the best songs on Invincible

Since the second disc of "new" material contains some tracks that were recorded for, but not included on other projects, I see it as a collection or compilation album! Come Together was recorded around 1988 and was in 1992 in it's full version used as a b side to Remember The Time. The majority of Earth Song dates back to the Dangerous sessions in 89/90.

:doh:

Well considering Earth Song was not released until HIStory I'd say your only bit of evidence to back up your claim is 'Come Together'.. Really? Earth Song in the Dangerous sessions is also far inferior to the final recording on HIStory.

Way to discount the other THIRTEEN tracks on the album. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

:doh:

Well considering Earth Song was not released until HIStory I'd say your only bit of evidence to back up your claim is 'Come Together'.. Really? Earth Song in the Dangerous sessions is also far inferior to the final recording on HIStory.

Way to discount the other THIRTEEN tracks on the album. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

Maybe it is ridiculous, but I do love HIStory. Album or not. Songs like Childhiood, TDCAU, Stranger In Moscow are amongst the best things he's ever done :)

Back