Invincible photoshot real or fake?

Now, I totally understand why the pictures from this session is included in the Invincible booklet. The photos are incredibly beautiful.... :wub:

It'd be even better if they picked the photos from this session for Invincible's cover.

I like these. His soul is showing and he looks alive, in contrast to those awful Bani or whatever photos where he's overly made up, looking stiff and uncomfortable.

Got these from TheLittleFellow:

Michael-michael-jackson-16622432-458-807.jpg

Michael-michael-jackson-16622430-401-800.jpg

One-by-One-michael-jackson-16628169-318-604.jpg

One-by-One-michael-jackson-16628168-343-604.jpg

One-by-One-michael-jackson-16628171-363-604.jpg

Looks like these are single shots only, no cut out. Nice!

they are real. but they are all reversed left to right for some reason. (look at the nose :))

i guess the above "complete" ones are cut together from the single cuts.

Last edited:
I tried flipping the complete picture back again. Looks the same to me :mello:

He looks so unbelivable gorgeous. Amazing, amazing...absolutely the most beautiful man ever.
I can"t take my eyes of him.

Then she got some mafackn skillz!

Last edited:
Lucilla, the ones that are photoshopped are the SINGLE ones, you've already been told this , maybe you missed it.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/...bum Photo Session/invincible_album_art-02.jpg

This was uploaded on other forum, where the person explained how she did it. Just put the pieces together, to create a full SINGLE POSE picture OUT of the sheet.

The full contact sheet is ORIGINAL and not photoshopped. Period.

Chill out and enjoy the pics.

Thanks for your explanation and your big patience.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who had doubts, so i also thank you in the name of those people :D
cheers.

Lucilla, the ones that are photoshopped are the SINGLE ones, you've already been told this , maybe you missed it.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/...bum Photo Session/invincible_album_art-02.jpg

This was uploaded on other forum, where the person explained how she did it. Just put the pieces together, to create a full SINGLE POSE picture OUT of the sheet.

.....i don't think the issue of it being photoshopped was getting anyone panties in a bunch, only for the fact that we just couldn't SEE what was photoshopped...it was frustrating because we couldn't physically see what exactly was photoshopped....

but thanks for the explanation..i get it now :)

Unbelievable... :eek: Why was perfect. :bugeyed

Back