Invincible photoshot real or fake?

mehdiblanket

Proud Member
Hi
Now adays everyone talks about Michael as always ,l want to know if these pictures are real or fake? l'm kind of confused

125gpxi.jpg

2nkuxky.jpg

And if it's already posted ,please merge the thread in the right place.

Mehdi from Morocco.

As far as I am aware real and from the Invincible booklet cover shoot- prior to being reworked and cleaned up for publication.

real, shot by Albert Watson in 1999

this is small ones:

albertwatsonmjweb2.jpg

As far as im aware they are real.
here is the complete: ;)

Click to enlarge

Dunno why imagevenu is acting up so here upped with pb
5121575787da60b4654ao.jpg

mkgenie which uploader you have? l have more pictures but it takes time to upload them.

I have uploaded all

Actually your pics are basically from me, I cut the original one into 30 pieces for an hour and posted them several hours ago on my Chinese MJ fanclub website.

and the source is from MJHideOut I think.

Why shouldn't they be real?
I wish we would have them in HQ and as full pictures.
He's sooooo gorgeous! Unbelievable!

I have uploaded all

Actually your pics are basically from me, I cut the original one into 30 pieces for an hour and posted them several hours ago on my Chinese MJ fanclub website.

and the source is from MJHideOut I think.
Could you upload them all in a file? I have NEVER seen these, only the one in the Vince booklet! I'm in :bugeyed right now!

Or could you give me a link to all of the pictures you cut?
THANKS!

Last edited:
because l don't think this one is real.

2d0nipe.jpg

people will do anything to get money in the name of Michael ,so l want to know what's truth and what's not?
It is real, it's just been airbrushed. There are loads of other photos from that shoot that haven't been airbrushed.

because l don't think this one is real.

2d0nipe.jpg

people will do anything to get money in the name of Michael ,so l want to know what's truth and what's not?

Well, these were two different photoshoots taken by two different photographers.
And these pics are also in the Invincible booklet. They're real.

Well, these were two different photoshoots taken by two different photographers.
And these pics are also in the Invincible booklet. They're real.

even if from booklet ,l can't trust it.
between l think it's too much photoshop here.

Back