Invincible photoshoot

Does anyone know why the album "Invincible" had covers with different colors?

It will be some kind of superstition to Michael for having chosen those colors and maybe they have some meaning?

No superstition, just a way to create interest in the album. A lot of people would get all of the colors, plus they were only available for a limited time, so it encouraged people to get them sooner rather than later.

I went to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Annex last May and loved the MJ exhibit, although now I wish I had paid just a little more attention to it. I just never dreamed this catastrophy would happen. I need to go back and see it again.

Yeah, to feel his spirit at the BM...that is a nice reason to go and view the print (in addition to getting to view the print). :)

I went in May also. May 12. I went the first day of The John Lennon Exhibit and when I passed by the Michael Jackson BAD Jacket and saw his gloves.I said if I held this man,I would have broke him in half. His Jacket was small.I knew his jacket couldn't have been that small. Wow Just Wow. I know he lost weight doing fasting or stress or dancing but this Jacket I saw was like a kid's size jacket.
But The JL Exhibit was enlightening to me and sad at the same time.I wanted to touch those pianos JL played. I saw the movies on several screens ,I loved the impromtu with Dick Cavet and George Harrison. ect.. You know about passing the word ? Well sometimes They got the message wrong and it was all a mess. LOL I wished I came later in the day because I knew some famous folks was going to come to see it.I saw one of the guys who acted on SNL but I never met him and I would rather do it that way and show respect because stars are still humanbeings and they rather be treated as such instead of fans crowding them all the time. I'll be going back though ,I just don't know when.:clapping:

I went in May also. May 12. I went the first day of The John Lennon Exhibit and when I passed by the Michael Jackson BAD Jacket and saw his gloves.I said if I held this man,I would have broke him in half. His Jacket was small.I knew his jacket couldn't have been that small. Wow Just Wow. I know he lost weight doing fasting or stress or dancing but this Jacket I saw was like a kid's size jacket.
But The JL Exhibit was enlightening to me and sad at the same time.I wanted to touch those pianos JL played. I saw the movies on several screens ,I loved the impromtu with Dick Cavet and George Harrison. ect.. You know about passing the word ? Well sometimes They got the message wrong and it was all a mess. LOL I wished I came later in the day because I knew some famous folks was going to come to see it.I saw one of the guys who acted on SNL but I never met him and I would rather do it that way and show respect because stars are still humanbeings and they rather be treated as such instead of fans crowding them all the time. I'll be going back though ,I just don't know when.:clapping:

Oh wow, I went on May 16. The Lennon exhibit. I think that is why I didn't pay as much attention to the MJ stuff as I should have (don't hate me, fans). I was just more interested in the Lennon collection. It focused on his New York years. It was all so fascinating. But I did love seeing Michael's things. Did I see the hand written lyrics for "Bad"? I saw something hand written. I wanted to take photos so much because I knew what I saw would fade from my memory but cameras weren't allowed. I am well over 40 so my memory is slowing slipping away...lol.

I need to go back because I would see Michael's things with a new perspective and regretfully with a new appreciation.

Back