Invincible photoshoot

mkgenie

Proud Member
albertwatsonmjweb2.jpg

“Michael Jackson,” taken 1999, printed 2000.

This image is on display as a 96″ x 58″ C-print as part of the exhibition “Who Shot Rock & Roll” at the Brooklyn Museum through January 31, 2010

http://www.pdnphotooftheday.com/2009/11/2541

omg we finally have this in slightly bigger :mello: and omg poledancing lol :ninja:

I really want to know if any of these pictures exist in hi-res. I always wanted these Invincible photoshoot pics..Esepcially a hi-res verison of the full album cover photo with his hair..

Beutiful... though I admit it hurts my eyes a bit :-D
I would love to see each picture on its own.
Thanks for sharing!

They should have used one of these photos for the cover of the CD (I see the ones inside). I would love to go take a look at this print at the museum. We'll see...

There has just GOTTA be a way to see each one individually. They all, each one, look like a money shot!

Plus, there are some where it looks like he's goin the extra mile w/ the pole and being on his toes! Kinda sexy.

Thanks for sharing! Michael as always looks beautiful!

I have a question and do not know if someone could answer me. Does anyone know why the album "Invincible" had covers with different colors?

It will be some kind of superstition to Michael for having chosen those colors and maybe they have some meaning?

Amazing... for long time I wait this pictures... I wish they were bigger, but...

I'm planning to go to the Brooklyn Museum and see this in person. It's not far from me Just a couple of stops on The train and I'm There.It runs until next year. Since I can't go to The Grammy Museum In Cali inwhich it should have been in NYC And I could go back to The Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame Annex,But I want to be At The BM and say alittle prayer where I think He stood for those sexy pics when he was there last. I know I'll feel his spirit when I get there just like when I saw the Movie.

I'm planning to go to the Brooklyn Museum and see this in person. It's not far from me Just a couple of stops on The train and I'm There.It runs until next year. Since I can't go to The Grammy Museum In Cali inwhich it should have been in NYC And I could go back to The Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame Annex,But I want to be At The BM and say alittle prayer where I think He stood for those sexy pics when he was there last. I know I'll feel his spirit when I get there just like when I saw the Movie.

I went to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Annex last May and loved the MJ exhibit, although now I wish I had paid just a little more attention to it. I just never dreamed this catastrophy would happen. I need to go back and see it again.

Yeah, to feel his spirit at the BM...that is a nice reason to go and view the print (in addition to getting to view the print). :)

Last edited:
I love that photo shoot. I love that weird waist-coat jacket thing he wore which looks like it has a warped Nazi symbol on it...

Back