Invincible Articles: The First Issue and The Start Of A New Era-Update-Delays in articles

Re: Invincible Magazine: The First Issue and The Start Of A New Era-Update-First Article Posted!

Good idea guys. Nice to have the magazine actually on the forum as well.

Re: Invincible Magazine: The First Issue and The Start Of A New Era-Update-First Article Posted!

^ You know, I would've , but it was already hard to gather all the articles from the people. Putting it in another format would be :banghead:

^ You know, I would've , but it was already hard to gather all the articles from the people. Putting it in another format would be :banghead:
So basically there's no 'Invincible Magazine' so far but only some articles? :scratch:

^ Well, actually, this is a test. I post it on this board, and then if you all like it, I post it on it's own seperate website as a real magazine.

It's not that I don't like the articles but you have to acknowledge there's no #1 issue of any magazine at all and so the thread's title is misleading. You also contacted an admin with "I'd like to post a magazine..." message. :smilerolleyes:

Last edited:
Re: Invincible Articles: The First Issue and The Start Of A New Era-Update-First Article Posted!

^ Opps, my bad :blush:

I was planning on making the REAL .pdf files and posting them here, but for now I will call it Invincible ARTICLES!

Word to the wise, if you're planning on making a magazine then yes it's going to be hard and lots of :banghead:

Good luck with it though, would be nice to have a magazine. ;D

Re: Invincible Articles: The First Issue and The Start Of A New Era-Update-First Article Posted!

Nothing good is ever easy :yes:

That's right. :yes:

MJJC will have its own magazine. :punk:
Cool! :D

Thanks.

I thought you were going to share a .pdf magazine though. :scratch:
Same here. I had anticipated a magazine-like PDF similar to the couple Unbreakable ones that MJJF released. They can be a lot of fun to read through and explore. Perhaps it would've been wiser to gather all the articles and actually create the e-magazine before announcing it?

Last edited:

^ Yeah....I relealised that. :lol:

Last edited:

I'm still working on the .pdf files....

^ yes!! the actual article is complete.. But is being done in a different way.. So the actual material is finished.. Just putting together in a way to please you fellow fans..

keep an eye open.. It's coming!

Oh yeah i know the material is finished, i worked on some of that material lol. Just seeing if there are any updates :)

^ Ya just contact smoothcriminal12.. Since you took part.. You'll be let in to know what's going on exactly probably..

Back