Invincible 25th Anniversary

MJ about the performance of YRMW in 2001.
I'm just wondering why I've never seen this before...
In this video he is on the drugs again... So I'm sure he is lying again. You can see apathy on his face. He was just too polite to tell the truth...

He seems not, or barely, on drugs here compared to the shows.. And what truth should he have told exactly..?
I mean he obviously was exhausted during MGS. He wasn't happy... When I look at Michael at these pics, I want to cry... He didn't deserve all that pain he suffered. Still he acted like everything is okay, but you can see that he wasn't okay. So telling that it was fun wasn't truth
m.jpg

Am I Invincible 'cause you ignore me?

They Don't Care About Invincible

I mean he obviously was exhausted during MGS. He wasn't happy... When I look at Michael at these pics, I want to cry... He didn't deserve all that pain he suffered. Still he acted like everything is okay, but you can see that he wasn't okay. So telling that it was fun wasn't truth
m.jpg
Michael was locked into complicated family politics and record label politics at this time. The album and era didn‘t pan out the way he had hoped. He was treated horribly during the making of Rock My World as well. Perhaps he was simply doing the best he could to get through things. He was definitely despondent around this time and in low spirits compared to other eras.

Michael Jackson’s 30th Anniversary Performances in 2001
September 09, 2024
This week in 2001, two “Michael Jackson: 30th Anniversary Celebration” shows were performed at Madison Square Garden with superstar guests including Usher, Missy Elliot, Gladys Knight, Ray Charles and Whitney Houston.

Back