Interview with William Wagener: Sneddon Attempted to Frame Michael Jackson...I was there

Could someone please upload the video in the first post again? I would really like to see it but it is not loading for me.

Thanks

SandyFromHouston;3018567 said:
There are no immunity laws in the U.S. for anyone (except at times certain branches of the government, but not prosecutors). The reason why no one has done what WW proposes is probably because the fraud hasn't been brought to the attention of the proper authorities. And by this I mean FACTS THAT CAN BE PROVEN. WW can make a personal video (U Tube or otherwise) of these facts and put them on the internet. He can also go in person to the proper people and file a complaint. There does not have to be a full fledged documentary, several million $$$ expense to achieve bringing TS or anyone else to justice if indeed they did commit fraud. If he were to do this I'm sure entertainment media would be all over it, thus exposure to the public would be extensive.

Unfortunately there is an immunity law - just see below
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/judicial/2010-10-05-federal-prosecutor-immunity_N.htm

WASHINGTON —Americans can sue almost anyone for almost anything. But they can't sue prosecutors.
Not when prosecutors hide evidence that could prove someone's innocence. Not when they violate basic rules designed to make sure trials are fair. Not even when those abuses put innocent people in prison.
Nearly 35 years ago, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that prosecutors cannot face civil lawsuits over how they handle criminal cases in court, no matter how serious or obvious the abuses. Since then, courts have further limited the circumstances under which prosecutors — or their bosses — can be sued for civil rights violations.
Today, in a case involving a New Orleans man who came within a month of being executed for a murder he didn't commit, the Supreme Court is scheduled to consider another aspect of prosecutorial immunity: whether people who were wrongly convicted can take local prosecutors' offices to court. The court's answer could determine the extent to which prosecutors' employers are also shielded if they fail to make sure attorneys comply with their constitutional responsibilities.
"Prosecutorial misconduct is a serious problem, and nothing is being done to adequately address it," said Kathleen Ridolfi, director of the Northern California Innocence Project, which released a study Monday that found hundreds of instances of misconduct by state and federal attorneys. "Prosecutors know. .. they can commit misconduct with impunity."

And I think that's why TS did what he did !!!

AllForLove;3020858 said:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/judicial/2010-10-05-federal-prosecutor-immunity_N.htm

WASHINGTON —Americans can sue almost anyone for almost anything. But they can't sue prosecutors.
Not when prosecutors hide evidence that could prove someone's innocence. Not when they violate basic rules designed to make sure trials are fair. Not even when those abuses put innocent people in prison.
Nearly 35 years ago, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that prosecutors cannot face civil lawsuits over how they handle criminal cases in court, no matter how serious or obvious the abuses. Since then, courts have further limited the circumstances under which prosecutors — or their bosses — can be sued for civil rights violations.
Today, in a case involving a New Orleans man who came within a month of being executed for a murder he didn't commit, the Supreme Court is scheduled to consider another aspect of prosecutorial immunity: whether people who were wrongly convicted can take local prosecutors' offices to court. The court's answer could determine the extent to which prosecutors' employers are also shielded if they fail to make sure attorneys comply with their constitutional responsibilities.
"Prosecutorial misconduct is a serious problem, and nothing is being done to adequately address it," said Kathleen Ridolfi, director of the Northern California Innocence Project, which released a study Monday that found hundreds of instances of misconduct by state and federal attorneys. "Prosecutors know. .. they can commit misconduct with impunity."

Allforlove, thanks for the information. One of the problems on the forum is that many make assertions without checking the facts--Not you of course.

Allforlove, thanks for the information. One of the problems on the forum is that many make assertions without checking the facts--Not you of course.

^Don't know if that statement was meant for me? But, since I made this thread I would guess so!

Well, let me just say that I'm sorry if anyone felt mislead! :( I was just sharing info that I felt could help MJ!? I looked for info as best I can, and glad others did the same! This is a discussion board so one would expect that! Most are adults here so we can make are own decision if we feel something ain't right! What I mean by that is I sure was not trying to make anyone give money where they wasn't comfortable doing for this doc! I don't know William Wagener I just found out about him like other online and wanted to share!

He has a Facebook and Youtube and anyone got questions they can ask him directly especially since 2 people found info that prosecutors can't get in trouble and see what he or others think! Because it seems as though this doc is still possible and there are fans that said they would help not just me!

I still not sure if nothing can be done and will still see what CAN be done about Sneedon maybe some other way? Maybe get more info out to the public...again? This is just my opinion and feelings on this matter anyone can and please do freely feel what they want!

I just refuse to give up when it comes to Sneedon being punished! This is what I feel and is my opinion and everyone can of course agree to disagree it's okay! I just don't want people thinking if they did that I was purposely trying to mislead if indeed they may have thought that!?:(

^Don't know if that statement was meant for me? But, since I made this thread I would guess so!

Well, let me just say that I'm sorry if anyone felt mislead! :( I was just sharing info that I felt could help MJ!? I looked for info as best I can, and glad others did the same! This is a discussion board so one would expect that! Most are adults here so we can make are own decision if we feel something ain't right! What I mean by that is I sure was not trying to make anyone give money where they wasn't comfortable doing for this doc! I don't know William Wagener I just found out about him like other online and wanted to share!

He has a Facebook and Youtube and anyone got questions they can ask him directly especially since 2 people found info that prosecutors can't get in trouble and see what he or others think! Because it seems as though this doc is still possible and there are fans that said they would help not just me!

I still not sure if nothing can be done and will still see what CAN be done about Sneedon maybe some other way? Maybe get more info out to the public...again? This is just my opinion and feelings on this matter anyone can and please do freely feel what they want!

I just refuse to give up when it comes to Sneedon being punished! This is what I feel and is my opinion and everyone can of course agree to disagree it's okay! I just don't want people thinking if they did that I was purposely trying to mislead if indeed they may have thought that!?:(

Good Heavens BLUE, absolutely NO. Thank goodness I clicked back on this thread. My response was to the person who suggested that we should be careful because there are checks/balances built into the system to deal with prosecutors and that there was a statue of limitations, etc. Then someone replied that NO because here are the facts. This led me to thank the person for bringing the truth to the discussion. Please I am with you on this issue 100%.

AllForLove;3020858 said:

This is awful about those immunity laws. :no: And yes I'm sure this is why Sneddon did it because he knew he could get away with it without being arrested. I really often wonder what kind of backwards country I live in with laws like this. :( Anyway, I think Mr. Wagener is just trying to make the documentary, not sue Sneddon.

This is awful about those immunity laws. :no: And yes I'm sure this is why Sneddon did it because he knew he could get away with it without being arrested. I really often wonder what kind of backwards country I live in with laws like this. :( Anyway, I think Mr. Wagener is just trying to make the documentary, not sue Sneddon.

Good point!!!!

Good Heavens BLUE, absolutely NO. Thank goodness I clicked back on this thread. My response was to the person who suggested that we should be careful because there are checks/balances built into the system to deal with prosecutors and that there was a statue of limitations, etc. Then someone replied that NO because here are the facts. This led me to thank the person for bringing the truth to the discussion. Please I am with you on this issue 100%.

oh okay I understand...my apologize! :blush: I had to re-read everything! lol

So my bad...I think I need a vacation! :bugeyed I am totally stress out! Lately lot is on my mind....Michael...and my family own issues! :cry: :doh:

But, I love this forum always make me feel better, when there is no bickering of course! lol :)

oh okay I understand...my apologize! :blush: I had to re-read everything! lol

So my bad...I think I need a vacation! :bugeyed I am totally stress out! Lately lot is on my mind....Michael...and my family own issues! :cry: :doh:

But, I love this forum always make me feel better, when there is no bickering of course! lol :)

Ha, Ha, good Blue. I always read back to where I left off to understand the responses. Keep up the good work.

This is awful about those immunity laws. :no: And yes I'm sure this is why Sneddon did it because he knew he could get away with it without being arrested. I really often wonder what kind of backwards country I live in with laws like this. :( Anyway, I think Mr. Wagener is just trying to make the documentary, not sue Sneddon.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you're right i'm afraid that it's all he can do but at least if this documentary is done and known by all, it could show how truth can be manipulated to break someone !
I remember to have seen reactions when the Nimmer's film has been aired, people were stunned how they have been manipulated by the medias ; they felt so guilty to have judged Michael only by what they heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY2Vf-kiGbw

I don't understand why prosecutors are not considered like any citizen, I feel anger, it's a real shame :(

(con'd from above). Even if a documentary were to be made there's no guarantee it would be shown anywhere. It has to be sold to a station that's willing to air it.
Wagener would also buy airtime with the donated money.

I trust him and I will support him. This man is fighting for all kind of justice. Just watch some of his videos on his Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/williamwagener
He's not afraid to speak against the powerful and evil!

Back